{34} Slice of Life (The loud house X Female! Reader)

If you didn't know; the loud house is your family. Ok? You're their sibling. Your older then Lynn, but younger then luan and your the artist in the family.

""""""""""""""""

"Kids! Pizzas here!" Our mom said from down stairs. Everyone rushed downstairs to take their slice of pizza, but apparently. There was only one left, so everyone started to fight on who should have the last slice of pizza.

"I'm the oldest, so I should get it!" Lori told lola. "No way! Beauty before age." Lola rowed back. "Ok. Then I should get it." Lana said smiling. "You won't eat it, you'll just eat your boogers instead." Lynn told Lana annoyed with her arms fold. "Huh true." Lana smirked. "This is bad news anyway you slice it. Hahaha get it?" Luan joked. Lilly Rasp berried at luan. "I know. we'll just contact the spirits and let them decide." Lucy said. "Dude. Dinners kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you." Luna told Lucy while smiling. "Suppose I can use my calipers with sticky measure." Lisa said. "Who needs caterpillars. All we have to do is split it equally forty-forty." Leni said. "She didn't say caterpillars. She said calipers you dummy." I told Leni annoyed. Everyone start rowing each other and start fighting. "Kids! We got another pizza for free." Our dad said. Oh yeah! Coupons. We rushed to get out second slice of pizza. But we started to fight for the last slice of pizza from the second box of pizza again.