{89} •OHSHC• Lincoln X Female!Reader (Episode 1)

It's been a long time since I watched this, so I may not kinda remember this. I'll be making up my own words and switching things up.
Also thanks nate101z for the oc.
Enjoy!

,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,

Your P.O.V

I walk around the school trying to find a place to study. There's definitely a lot of stairs. Darn, these rich people. I walk around the huge building and stop at a huge window. I look outside to see how beautiful ouran academy is. I look to my right side to see girls giggling and waving at me. I confusingly wave back. I continue walking, still looking for a library. Suddenly, I saw an abandon music room. I guess this could work. I open up to door to be face to face with a bright light shining in my eyes and roses thrown at my face.

"Welcome!" I hear male voices.

When the bright light had finally clear, I saw six boys. I walk in the room and look around. This place is not that bad. It's just these boys. What are they doing here? Suddenly, the door shut behind me. "Oh, it's a boy." I hear a pair of male voices. I look at their directions with confusion. "That's Y/N L/N. He's commoner and end up coming here by scholarship." A black dude with glasses said. Suddenly, a white hair boy came in front of me. "Hmm, may I ask a question?" He asked me. I nod my head. "Are you, perhaps, gay?" I looked at him like he was crazy. I move away from him, so my back was now facing the others. I soon felt a tap on my leg, so I turn around. "Hello, Y/N! I'm zach." The red head explained. "Uh... Hello." I responded. "Hmm, You should know everyone name if you want to get use to them." The white hair explain. He suddenly point at the dude with the glasses and freckles. "That is Clyde McBride. The cool type." He then point at a guy with orange hair and freckles as well. "That's liam. The loud-mouth type, also zach's cousin." I was suddenly confuse. Why is he saying their types? Am I suppose to know? "Those two over there, Leo and dan, are the mischievous type." He points at the look-alikes. He then point at himself. "And I am Lincoln loud, the princely type." He explained. "And we are the host club."

I look at them before laughing. "What do you do at this 'host club?' Entertain ladies. Hahahaha!" I jokingly ask, but they seem to not take it lightly. "As a matter of fact, we do." Clyde said. I stop laughing and look around. "Welp, sorry to bother you guys. All wanted was to look for a library to study in, but it's not quiet if you're here." I explain. "But maybe a look around won't be so bad."

I walk around the room looking at glorious chairs. I soon came across a green vase. I bent down at eye-level to see it better.

After finally admiring it, I got up from the ground and accidentally bump into to the vase. As the vase was falling, I was trying to reach it, but couldn't. I look at it fall to the ground and shatter. What did I just done? "Aww men, You broke our vase. It suppose to be for our next dance." The twins, Leo and Dan, explain. I stood there shock. "That vase caused eight million dollars. You have to pay for this, but you're not rich enough to pay it, so for now on, you'll be our club dog." Clyde explain. I stood there, frozen. Dog?

That's it for now! I'll be making part two of episode 1 later. Did you enjoy?
Bye!👌✊✌