(Fe/Male) You Met The Loud Family: Lori Loud

You and Lori had been friends for a long time. But not just any friends. No no no. You guys have been internet friends. You decided to come to royal woods to meet her in person. You saw some pictures of her and she saw some pictures of you. You were going to royal woods to play your song live. You were in your car getting ready to go by lori's house. Oh gosh! You hoped she didn't had no siblings. You finally drive to her house. You called her to let her know you were there. Couple minutes you saw the door open, which revealed lori. You happily got out of your car and hugged her. "I'm so happy we finally get to meet in person." Lori happily said. You smiled. "I'm happy too." You said happily. Lori break the hug and looked at you excitedly. "Come! Let me introduce you to my siblings." She grabbed your hands and dragged you inside the house. "Guys! I have someone to introduce you to!" Lori said. All of them came rushing to where you guys were. "Wow! You have a lot of siblings." You stated as you look at each and every one of them. "Don't worry about that Y/N." Lori insure you. "Is this the dude you always tell us about?" The one in purple said. You blushed a little. 'Lori talks about me?' You thought smiling. "Yes! And s/he's into music just like you luna." Lori said. The one in purple, who you assume is Luna, looked at you surprise. "You're into music? Awesome dude. Maybe we can form a band." She said. You nod your head and smile.

"Anyways, this is Leni, Luna, as you already know. Luan, Lynn, Lincoln, Lola and Lana, Lisa and lily. This is my family. Including my mom and dad and my pets." Lori explain. You smile. Even though she had a big family, you liked it (does that make sense?). "Angways, let's go. We have to catch up on all the things we miss." Lori said as she dragged me up the stairs to her room.