{36} Liked (The loud house X Male! Reader)

Lincoln P.O.V

I was walking home from school with Y/N by my side. I open the door for both of us to come in. When I open the door, Y/N was swarmed by my sisters. "How was school?" "Did you joined the soccer team?" "Where did you buy your clothes from?" "Did the study-ents made you mad? Hahaha get it?" Were questions being asked to Y/N. I cleared by throat so I can get their attention. "Hi guys, I'm here to you know." "Oh hey lincoln." "How's it going?" "Didn't see you there." They said as they walked away to sit on the couch. I dragged Y/N with me upstairs. "Now on the homework we were suppose to do..." I took my books out of my bag and so did he. "Which subject are you starting off with?" Y/N asked me. Before I could talked, I was rudely interrupted by my big sis, Lori, slamming my bedroom door open. "Before you guys start your homework, Y/N would you like anything to eat? Cheese sandwich? Turkey sandwich? Oh! How about Ham sandwich?" Lori clapped her hand in excitement from the excellent idea. "Do we even have ham-" once again I was cut off by Lori. "Shut it, Lincoln! So what would you like Y/N?" Lori said sweetly for the last part. I sigh in disappointment. "I'll just take (choice of sandwich)." Y/N said smiling. "And I'll get turkey." I said, but Lori was already out the door. Hmmph. We started to do our homework until I heard the door open and close again. I look at the door, but saw no one or nothing. I shrugged and continue with my homework until I heard a voice. "Need any help Y/N?" The person said. I look to see it was Lisa. No wonder I didn't saw her, she is to short. "Actually, yeah." Y/N answered her. She helped him and I was just waiting for her to go. Finally, she went out of the room. Y/N slide his book to me, so I can off from. The door open and close again to see lori. "Here you go Y/N." Lori handed the sandwich to Y/N and left the room. "Want piece?" Y/N asked me as he was ready to tear piece off. I shake my head no. "I'll just go make my own sandwich." I got up from my seat and walk to the door. "I'm coming back." I assure him. He nod and I head out. When I walk downstairs, all my sisters came around the stairs, but when they realize it was me, they went back to whatever they were doing. I hurried made me a sandwich and went back up to my room.

[Time skip]

It was now time for Y/N to head home. I walked him to the door. "See you later dude" I said to home while smiling. My sister,Lola came rushing to the front door saying goodbye to Y/N. "Bye! Hope to see you soon!" "Come back soon." "See ya." I just sigh and went back to my room. This was a long day.