{96} Luna X Female!Athletic!Reader

Enjoy

Requested by this dope person:
RedBugBlackCat

/././././././././././

"She's so cute. How am I suppose to tell her I like her?" Luna ask lynn. Lynn smirk with a sub in her hands. "Well, we got a game tomorrow. You can tell her then." Lynn then took a bite of her meatball and chilli subwich. "You have a game tomorrow? Sweet! I can actually tell her."

#ToMoRrOw-

Y/N smile as she tied her (color) (tennis type) tennis. "This is gonna be awesome. Right, lynn? I know We're gonna win!" Y/N excitedly say. Lynn smile at her friend. "Yep! This is gonna be awesome."

'|•'|•'|•'|•'|•'|•'|•'

During the game, Luna couldn't stop looking at the fourteen year old; Y/N. Her (hair length) (hair color) swings as she kicks the ball over to Lynn; who score the gold for the team. Everyone from the bleachers cheer.

After the game, Y/N is by the bleachers drinker her cold Gatorade. "You did awesome back there, Y/N." Y/N heard. She then around to see Luna nervously rubbing her right arm. Y/N smile at the compliment. "Thanks, luna. Never thought I hear that from you." You reply. She blush a little. "So since you guys won the game, want to celebrate?" You went the thinking mode. "You know what? Why not? See you at four?" You ask. She rapidly nod her head. "Sure!" You then went away with your gym bag to change out of your uniform.

'£×+€πd€d  £πd¡π&'

"Thank you so much, lynn! I finally got a date with Y/N!" Luna exclaim. Lynn smile. "Anytime. Now that I've helped you, where's my subwich?" Luna look at Lynn confuse. "What's a subwich? I never promise any of that to you." "A subwich is just a sub. I just add 'wich' to it. Now?" Luna sigh handed her the dollars. "Gee! All I wanted was one, but three could do. Thanks luna." She then walk out of the house to get herself some sub. Luna just sigh.

I made I new word! 'subwich!'

Did you guys notice anything different about luna? She didn't say bro, dude etc! Wow!

Hoped you enjoyed.