{77} •In date debate• (Sam X Luna X Fem!Reader)~2

Luna P.O.V

I'm really nervous about going to school. What if Y/N and Sam doesn't like me anymore? What if they think I'm a loser? if they disowned me?! Ok, maybe I'm being overdramatic.

I got out of the bathroom and walked into Luan's and I shared room. I quickly changed into the clothes I'm always wearing for school. What should I do when I reached to school? Should I tell them I like both of them and just can't decide? Or maybe I should just play them a song? Wait, Y/N broke my guitar. Wait? did she?

I walk out of my room and walk downstairs. "Are you ready luna?" My big sister, Lori asked. I nod. I walked past her and into the van. I was still kinda mad at my siblings for what they did, but I shouldn't because it was my fault. I told them to do all of those things.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

I was finally in school. I was looking around nervously hoping not to find Sam and Y/N.

"Luna! Over here!"

Well, my hopes didn't came true. I then turn to where the voice were to see Y/N, Sam and my other friends. I slowly and nervously walked up to them. "Hey guys! What's up?" "Hey, Luna. We just wanna say that we're sorry about what happen." Sam started. "Yeah and I'm sorry for, as you assumed, breaking your guitar. I know it means a lot to you, so I bought you a new one." Y/N said. She then handed me a guitar case. I was so excited. I got a guitar from one of my crushes?! RAD!

"And I also want to give you something." Sam said. She handed me a shirt that said. 'Mick Swagger's Rock!' I blushed and smiled. "Thank you guys so much!!!" I launched at them for a hug and they hugged back. "You're welcome!" They both said in unison. "How about we go to my house after school? I promise my siblings won't act like how they act before." I asked. They looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok."

!After School¡

I walked in the house with my crushes behind me. "Lets go up to my room." They followed me into my shared room with luan. We then sat down on the floor. Suddenly we just start laughing for no reason. "What are you guys laughing about?" Y/N asked giggling a little. "I don't know." Sam answered. We just suddenly had a giggling party.

Even though we just giggled for half an hour. I think it's better then ignoring your friends or crushes. Let's just go with friends.