{27} Bestfriends (lincoln X Male! Reader)

Playing game, reading comics, eating snacks, having sleep overs. What else could beat that? Having an awesome best friend! Lincoln is my one and only best friend that I have trust for these few years. We tell a lot of secrets to each other. I remember the time I fell in mud and there were a little chunks of poop. Ew! I'm gonna soon throw up now. Lincoln is the best person you can ever trust. He keeps secret, remember thing, but sometimes he get annoyed by me and I get annoyed by him, but other then that, we are totally best friends. I press the A button to defeat the big monster. We both celebrate for defeating the monster. "Your very good at this game Y/N. We should do some more boy stuff." Lincoln suggested. I nod my head . "Thanks. How about we watch a movie and eat snacks." I asked him. He nod his head. "I'll find a movie." Lincoln stated. "And I'll get the snacks." I said. I walked to my fridge a made some sandwiches, took some sodas and juice, and close back the fridge. I went to my cupboard and took out some chips and popcorn. I obviously popped the popcorn. Lincoln didn't wanted to have a sleep over at his house cause he was afraid that his sisters would take me away from him. I went back to see Lincoln was watching (favorite series movie). "Oh! I love this!" I put the snacks down on the table and watch the movie. I took some popcorn and so did lincoln." This is so awesome!" Lincoln exclaim happily. I smiled and continue watching the movie.