{2}Forgived! Lori x Forgiver! Male!Reader ~2

I forgive you~ (Y/N)

Part 2:

........

It's been two weeks since I have talked to Lori and Lori has talked to me. Same with bobby. I feel kinda lonely without Lori. It was so much fun with her. All the good times we had, I could still remember it like it was only yesterday. But, yesterday we didn't hang out so, nevermind.

Lori P.O.V

It's been years since I haven't talked to (Y/N). Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. It's been two weeks since I haven't talked to (Y/N). I feel lonely without him. I also feel bad because I kinda ruined Bobby and (Y/N) friendship.

"Uh! I'm such a terrible girlfriend." I groaned. I put my legs up to my chest and put my face between it. "more like ex-girlfriend." I muttered to myself. I sigh. "Hey, you ok?" I heard my sister leni asked. "I haven't heard you talked about (Y/N) in days. Are you ok?" Leni asked me. I sigh. "No, I'm not ok. It just that, me and (Y/N) broke up. " I lied. Technically, I cheated on him but, my family doesn't need to know that. "Wow! That's terrible. I'll be going downstairs bye." She waved then she leave out of our shared room. I sigh one last time.

Lincoln P.O.V

Leni came back came back down to the kitchen where the rest of my siblings were. "So, what happen?" Luna asked. "Oh, (Y/N) and her just broke up, no biggies." Leni said smiling like that was a good thing. I looked at the rest of my siblings. "Y'all know what this means right? We have to help get her back with (Y/N). Are you guys with me?" I asked smiling. They all smiled. "YEAH!" They exclaim happily. "So, do we have a plan?" Lola asked. I smiled. "I got the perfect plan." I smirked evilly.

*time skip*

My P.O.V

~Hey (Y/N), I'm sorry about what happen.

Lincoln typed on Lori's phone. "This was a great idea to take Lori's phone and text (Y/N). Now all we have to do is just wait." As soon as Lincoln said that, the phone vibrate, meaning (Y/N) has text back.

*you should be. It broke my heart.

(Y/N) texted back. "Oh oh, I want to type next, bro." Luna snatched the phone out of Lincoln's grip and texted back.

~didn't had to be so harsh dude. All I said was I'm sorry.

Luna press the button 'send' and laughs. "Ok, that was a little harsh, Luna." Lincoln said. " I want to go next! " Lana exclaim excitedly.

*look, if your here to mess around, then please stop texting me.

Lana read the message and think about what she should to (y/n).

~sorry. Want to go to the park and play with mud?

Lana had big excited eyes and waited for his answer. "Really, Lana? You had to ask that question?" Lola asked. "I'm going next." She chucked the phone from Lana's hands.

*I'm busy and I don't really feel like going outside.

(Y/N) texted back. Lola smiled.

~or you can play princess and prince with me like we always do.

And then Lola pressed send. "Lola, you're suppose to act as Lori, not yourself," Lincoln facepalm. " Oh, I forgot." The phone then vibrate. "I want to go next." Lucy said. Everyone jumped in fear. Lola hesitantly handed the phone to Lucy.

*I thought I only played that with lola.....

(Y/N) typed.

~or we can just listen to Lucy's poems as she reads them?

Lucy typed. Everyone looked at her as she pass the phone to Lynn and walked off.

*I'm to lazy

Lynn reads the text. She typed up immediately.

~Hey, get your butt here and let's play a game!

Lynn typed. She smiled, waiting for his reply until she heard Lori's voice.

"Oh, so that's where my phone been." Everyone looked at Lori, scared.