{50} Scenerio •They talk about you•

Lori:

"So lori, I heard you got a new date!" Leni said in the siblings group. Everyone ohh'd, while Lori blushed. "Yes I do, but quiet down guys." Lori motion her hand for everyone to quiet. "Tell us about them." Luna said. Lori nod. "Well, they are awesome, great, funny and is very special to me." Lori said. Everyone aww'd.

Leni:

"Leni? What's this? A picture of you and Y/N? Are you to dating?" Lori asked leni. Leni constantly blushed. She then crossed her hand against her chest. "So what if we are?" "Ohhh! Tell me about them." Lori. squeal. "Well, they're funny and smart." Leni complimented. Lori couldn't stop squealing.

Luna:

"That pizza was good." Lincoln said rubbing his tummy. "Yes it was!" Lola said. Luna smiled. "That remind when Y/N had a pizza party. It was good." Lincoln said. "Yeah! And that time they did that solo at the concert. I Will never forget that day." Luna said smiling at the thought. "Are you two dating or something?" Lincoln asked. Luna nod her head. "Yep."

Luan:

Luan laughed at what Luna had said. "Yeah I remember. Remember that time when they fly into the pool?! Now that's what you call a splash of a memory. Hahaha get it?" Luan laughed. Everyone groaned. "Dude. I'm sure Y/N's jokes is funnier then yours." Luna said annoyed.

Lynn:

Lynn was on her phone texting her friends.
-yeah, anyways. How's Y/N. Hope she's doing great.
Yeah, she doing wonderful. Can't remember the last time I haven't spend time with her.
-You know, I really ship you guys
Thanks. Anyways, talk to you later. Bye

Lincoln:

He was on his walkie talkie talking to Clyde. -so, where's Y/N? Haven't heard you talk about them in years.
Don't worry. She doing ok.
-where are they?
Well, they had to go away for something.
-aww men. I know you miss them.
Yes I do. They are very awesome.
-I knew they were a keeper. Gotta go bud. See ya.
Yeah.

Lucy:

Lucy had a sleepover at another friends house. They were talking about that vampire movie until someone asked about Y/N. "How's Y/N?" "Is she into our kind?" "I mean, she is cool and pretty and is into our kind." Lucy responded to them. They all nod and continued talking about the movie.

Lana:

"Y/N's cool!"

Lola:

They'll be great for my servant. "

Lisa:

"Smart, I guess."

Lilly:

"Poo poo"

Clyde:

"They love video games just like I do!"

Ronnie Anne:

"They're good at skate boarding."

Bobby:

"They're good with serving the customers!"