{10} Lucy x Female! reader

Topic: anxiety attack

Are you the dark, 'cause this is where I want to be~ Lucy Loud

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Lucy was in front of me, reading her poems that I always enjoy. I smiled. Her poems alway helps me feel better. "That was awesome!" I complimented. "Thanks." She replied. The bell rang for everyone to go to class. I waved at Lucy then walked off.

I'm [name] [last name]. I have anxiety attacks most of the time. Mostly when I'm lonely or lost something etc. Lucy is my one and only friend. She been with me from when we were small. She's the best friend I could ever ask for. I walk to my next class. I sit in my regular seat and took out my books of poems as I waited for my teacher to enter the classroom.

¢time skip¢

School is finally over. I walked home alone because, Lucy had to go home early, I don't know why. I finally reached home. I was alone again. My parents are always at work. I walked to my room and throw my bag on the floor. I lay flat on bed. My anxiety was growing. I was starting to freak out.

Lucy P.O.V

I walked into my house and into my room. I say down on my bed and start to write some poems. I had a weird feeling that something was happening, but I ignored it. This feeling keep coming to me stronger and stronger. I had a feeling that it's [name]. I got my book of poems and went down the stairs to [name] house.

\time skip/

I knocked on the front door of [name] house. I didn't hear anything so I went inside the house, 'cause the house was unlock, and went up to her room. I open it and saw her panicking. I quickly went to her and calm her down. She was still kinda freaking out. I start to read my poems to her. She immediately calm down. I smiled.