{80} •Special• The Loud House (Lori Loud)

THIS IS NOT AN X READER! I REPEAT! THIS IS NOT AN X READER, but I do hope you enjoy this.
P.S: I want this to become an episode...

\:/:\:/:\:/:\:/:\:/

Lori P.O.V

"Sweety! I'm so proud of you!" My mom exclaim happily while hugging me. I hugged back. "So what are you gonna choose?" Mom asked me. I was confuse myself.

Before I start, let me explain to you. Since I'm leaving high school soon, my homeroom teacher had given everyone job options, just in case if we don't have any in mind.

"Oh! Why don't you be a nurse?" Mom asked me. I shook my head. "Nah, it's not my style. "How about a fashion designer?" Leni asked me. I went to thinking mood, but eventually shook my head. "I'm not good as you leni." I explained. "How about a singer! No! A rockstar?!" Luna asked, then suddenly played her guitar. "Umm... No thanks." "What about a comedian?" Luan asked me. I groaned. "I won't even think about that." "Ahh, coconuts." "What about a sport star?" Lynn asked me as she bounced her ball. I shook my head. "Nuh uh. I'm literally not good at sports." I stated. She shrugged and walked away. "What don't you become an astronaut? Or a comic maker? Or both?" Lincoln asked. I shook my head again. "I'm not going to space. I probably will die and I don't even read comics, so how am I suppose to make them?" I asked him. He was about to say something, but shut his mouth. "How about a queen?" Lola asked. "No! A plumber." Lana stated. I almost gagged at Lana's statement. "I'm not gonna be a plumber or a queen." "How about a scientist? " Lisa asked. "Umm.... I'll pass." I sigh. "I can't find any job at all. Am I gonna be broke and poor forever? What if I don't have enough money to go to College with bobby? What am I gonna do?" I exaggerated. "Calm down lori. We'll help you. What are the job options?" Lynn came back and said. I have her the paper and she start reading them out loud. "Nurse, fashion designer, singer/rockstar, comedian. These are all the things we said." Everyone looked at me. I shrugged. "I got an idea! Why don't we all help Lori with each of the jobs we pick for her?" Lincoln suggested. Everyone nod, but me. "What if they all accept me? This is why we have to choose one job." I stated. Everyone looked at me confuse, but nod. "Well, you do love communicating." Luan stated. "And loves talking." Luna said. "And talks a lot." Lincoln muttered under his breath. "Hey!" I growled. "And love technologies." Leni said. "So we think you should be those people who do the laptops, and the phone calls, and kinda always in a white room full of other people, and is in white stalls." Leni explained. They all looked at her confuse, but nod. "Lets sign her up!" Lola said.

*~*~*~*~*

After they signed me for they job, they decided to see how I would act. "Ok! Your time leni." Lincoln said. Leni sat in front of me with papers in her hands, in the kitchen. "Why do you need this job?" Leni asked me as she read the question from the paper. I answered. "Well, I want this job because I need money." I looked at my siblings for approval of my answer. They shook their head no. "I need this job, so I can help my family?" I questioned more then stated. I look at my siblings for a approval. They looked at each other confuse, but gave me a thumps up.

=~=~=~=~=~

"Next, we have to let you focus on your work. Which means no talking on the phone to your friends or anyone else." Lincoln stated. I nod. "Now. Let's put it to the test." Luna said. My phone suddenly rang and I quickly grabbed it from my pocket and answered it. "Hel-" before I get to finish my greetings, luna answered. "DON'T GET DISTRACTED BRO!" Luna screamed over the phone across the kitchen. I quickly hung up and put the phone back in my pocket. "Let's try again." Lynn said. Luna called my phone again and I tried my best not to take it out of my pocket.

~@~@~@~@~@~

"I can't wait for you to get a job." Lincoln exclaim. I jumped excitedly. "Yeah! You'll be making so much money!" Lola excitedly said. Everyone looked at her weirdly. "Try your best, sweety. We're all rooting for you." Mom said. "Yeah! I really hope our plants work. Haha get it?" Luan joked. Everyone groaned except mom and leni. She just laughed. I soon smiled and nod. I walked out the door and went to my new job.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Lincoln P.O.V

It's only been couple hours when Lori came home crying through the door. "What happened?!" Lola asked. "T-They didn't accept M-Me." Lori cried. "What did you do wrong?" I asked. "Nothing!" She cried again.

!Flashback¡

*phone ringing*

"Ok. I shouldn't be answering phone. It'll keeps me not focus. I'll just let it ring and eat my sandwich."

End,of,Flashback

"What?! You didn't answer the phone?!" I asked. She nod. "You guys told me to not get distracted." She answered. "And I also follow another one of your helpful work."

Flashback

"What is your purpose here?" The owner of this business asked me. "I'm here for a job of course." I answered. He looked at me confuse before clearing his throat. He fixed his glasses on his face properly. "Why do you want this job?" "To help my family." I answered again. He looked at me with amusement. "I guess your in." He said. I jumped and hugged him. "Thank you sir." I break the hug and looked at him. He brushed off his suit. "Maybe I should change my mind." He threatened. I shook my head. "No please." "Hmph. Then get to work." "Yes, sir!" I then soon ran off, hoping to find the white room full of people.

End of flashback

"And then I got fired for no reason." Lori cried out.

Flashback

"Lori! You're fired!" My boss shouted at me in his office. "But why, sir? I did what my Sib- I mean you said." I told him, Playing off my slip up. "Yes, you did. But did you do it right? You didn't even answer the phone when it supposed to be answered." My boss explained. I looked at him confuse. "And you haven't even been doing your work. All you do is slack off." He told me. I sniffle a bit. "Now get out of my face and pack your stuff and go home." He motion his hand for me to go. I lowered my head and did exactly what he said.

End of flashback

We sigh and looked at her sadly. "Look, we're sorry. We should've been more specific and explained some other things, but you did understand what we meant right?" I explained. She nodded her head in respond. "It's ok guys. At least you helped." She said. Everyone soon went into a sibling group hug.

Did you enjoyed?