{57}Older!Lynn x Older!Male!Reader

Written by xAnnabella_115x

Happy reading~
_______

Lynn's P.O.V

I was eighteen when I asked (name) to be my boyfriend, it was six years ago. But now, it feels like yesterday when I asked him. I remembered his beautiful wide smile when I asked him. How his "Yes! I'll be your boyfriend!" made my heart beat five times faster. Ever since, we've been together. But lately I been sad because he can't come to my games, and now there's one this Saturday. sigh.

Oh my gosh, I'm starting to sound like Lucy.

Yes, we have couple fights. Fights that are so bad that one of us move to our friends (for me, I move to my family). Once we realize what we we're doing is wrong, we both forgive each other. We always promise we each other to leave all of our fights, arguments to the past. Then we have fun. He always carry me to my favorite restaurant to get my all time favorite food; subs! Even though they make you poop and fart, it's still worth it.

(Name), my boyfriend *blushes*, went to work. If he wasn't to work, the author probably was going to start with him.

••••••

I was in the kitchen when I heard a door open an close. Foot steps was heard in the way to the kitchen, and I pull out a wooden spoon. A figure came into view and I burst the spoon at it. "Ow, Lynn!" The deep voice came from my boyfriend. "Oops! Sorry, honey," I went up to him and kiss his cheek. "I thought you were... an intruder?"

He wrap his arms around my waist, "Honey, how was I an intruder? I told you I was coming home now. Didn't you get it?" He asked. "Oh, I left my phone in the bedroom. I was making protein shakes for us." I move to the counter and grab two cups of protein shakes. I wrap my lips around the straw as I hand the other cup to my boyfriend. "Try it." He grab the protein shakes and sips on it from the straw. "It taste good, but won't be something I would drink like everyday. It also leaves an after taste."

"Good. Um... (Name)?"

"Yes?" he called, taking a seat on our black, 'L' shaped, leather couch. "Um... I was wondering...." Girl, just get over it. "I was wondering if you can try make it to my game on Satur-"

"Sorry, Lynn. I can't. I'm planning something and it's very important." He stated. "Is it so important that you can't come to my game?" He stayed silent and I already knew my answer.

~~~~••••~~~~

It was finally Saturday, my game was today. I was so nervous that I didn't buy five subs and ate all of them up be cause they'll cost bad luck. I did one hundred push-ups and pull-ups to distract myself from the upcoming game. Once I was done, I finish drink the rest of my protein shake that was made by (name). Speaking of my boyfriend, he was gone so early today. He would always wake me up and kiss me goodbye.
Weird.

Anyways, my family came to the game today. Lori bring her first born child and Bobby. Leni realize that she loves fashion, so she became a CEO, along with Lori, of a very popular and overrated business. Luna song, 'Play it Loud' was the number one second in ten plus more countries, on the billboard and has a interview next week and Luan is a comedian and also has a interview next week. Lincoln and Clyde has been writing comics and I have a friend who's a publisher and can actually help them, even though they're both twenty two. Lucy owns a business, I think it call a funeral home, and she finally get to be in one of her Edwin episodes. Lana been working a part time job and Lola been working part time also as a secretary in Leni and Lori business. Lisa wants to be a scientist and homeschool herself because and I quote "I'm to cool and smart to work with those dumb eighth graders." And Lily, she's... Just Lily.

Anyways, they all sit down at the bleachers.

My mom kiss me on my forehead, "Make us proud." My ten siblings all about and screamed and wished me good luck. I jog to the field and took my position. The coaches whistle and that's when the game began.

****

We won by 5-2. We all celebrated. Everyone on the bleachers resized that the announcer has something else to say. "Well, guys, the WildCats won," The announcer let us cheer before going on. "But we have a special man here for... Lynn Loud?"

My family looked at me with a question look in their eyes. I shrugged and turn around. Suddenly the black board light up. Four word was place on it. The words light up with my favorite color/s and I gasp once I saw what the sentence state.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I covered my mouth. I saw my boyfriend came from the bleachers and walked in front of me. He then bend down in one knee while holding a ring. I wanted to cry, but hold it in instead. "Will you?" He asked. I hesitated for couple second, but said my answer.

"No." I answered. He looked heart broken. I soon smirked and launched at him. "Of course! I love you so much!" I said to him. He smiled and kissed me as I missed back.

Right there and then, our lives begun.