{8} coach! lynn x male! reader

Are you a sport cause I would love to touch your balls~ Lynn loud

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Today is the day I start my soccer practice. Boy! I can't wait. I walk inside the stadium, which is where we have our practice, and set my stuff down on the bench. Some people was already there. Our co-coach was now in front of us. "Hello, uh, class. My name is Lynn loud. And I'm gonna be your co-coach. Well, coach. We are gonna learn about soccer." Our co-coach, Lynn said. I jumped up and down happily. Lynn loud, the prettiest girl in my homeroom, is very good at any sports. So, our teacher put her as our co-coach. I didn't really mind, unlike other students. Our first topic is soccer and She would be teaching is the basics of soccer. I'm so excited.

!timeskip¡

We finally learn about soccer and played it. It was so much fun. It was time for us to leave and go home. I was grabbing my bag until I heard my name being called. "Hey Y/N. Nice work today." Lynn walked up and complimented me. I blushed. "Thanks lynn. Nice work to you to.... uh" I stuttered. Hey! Dont laugh! How would you feel if you were getting compliments from your crush? "So, want to hang out later?" Lynn offered as she had her hands crossed. " Uh.... Sure. Why not. I'm free on Wednesday." "Cool. We should go to the basketball game. I already have two tickets." She hold up the tickets. "Um.... Sure." I replied. She smiled. "Cool, then it's a date." She replied then walked off. A date? This is probably my dream coming true. I did my happy dance that I practice long time for this practical occasion. Yes! This is the best day ever.

Extended ending

[Name] came to the loud residence dressed up in a basketball T-shirt, some long black pants and tennis. He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. Soon, the door was open and their were a lot of girls facing him. He blushed in embarrassment. They grabbed him inside and locked the door. "So your lynn's date?" A girl, wearing a blue shirt, Brown shorts and flip-flops, said. I nod my head very fast. "Lori! Don't scare the boy like that!" A girl wearing purple said. I look