YEETMAS 2 PART 6

On the second day of YEETMAS I GAVE to youuuuuuuuu........ THE SAMME STORRY!

Mcbeth Smith POV

It is time to go to the army with my lit foster son. I am going to travel with the tailor and his apprentice to General Washington's camp.

Beer Miller POV

My young apprentice and I, are setting off for General Washington's camp. We have been asked to spy on the British. We are going with Mcbeth and his lit foster son.

Hamilton's POV
(He woke up next morning)
Washington didn't hit me. That's weird. He only said that I should be more careful. Why tho? I thought I deserved a beating. I mean, I disobeyed the rules he had just laid down. I better not do it again unless my life depends on it. Ya, if my life depends on it, I'll disobey. Is-is that John?  "John!"
"Hey Alex!"
"Do you have permission to be here? If you don't were gonna get in trouble and if I get in trouble again Mr.Gwash will be mad and make me leave the camp, and I would die a painful death in a corner on the streets and-"
"Slow. Down. I have permission to be here."
"Ok."
"Did you get scolded too?"
"Yea I did. Not as hard as I thought I would be."
"How hard did he think he was gonna scold you?"
"Well I thought he was gonna beat me."
"Washington? Beat? Never. He's WAY too nice and caring to do that!"
"Good to know."

Mcbeth Smith POV

We've almost made it to general Washington's camp! I can't to fight and help our new nation! My lit foster son can fight too. Lol, I'm not letting him near the battle, but he can help around camp. "Here we are!"
"Welcome to the continental army Mr. Smith, Mr. Miller, and Mr. Milligan. Who is this young fellow?" I was hoping the general would ask.
"This is my lit foster son, Lafayette."
"Nice to meet you Lafayette."
"Ze pleasure is all mine Mon ami."
"Alright then. Go and set up your tents."
"Yes sir."
"Hurcules and Lafayette? How old are you?"
"Lafayette is 11, and I am twelve."
"Well I have a son here who is 10, you can go play with him he is in the biggest tent over there."
"Ok sir!"
There goes that hyper French fry.

Hamilton's POV

Me and John have been thinking. Are there any other kids here? Hey someone's at the door! Did I break a rule? Wait.. That looks like two people. And they look much smaller than adults. Who are they? Oh no they're coming in. I'm not prepared. The shorter one bursts through the door. Ahh!
"Oui oui Mon ami jm'aplle Lafayette. The Lancelot of the revolutionary set. I came from afar just to say (hello in French) tell the king (goodbye in French) who's the best? (I am in French)"
"Brah Brah I am Hercules Milligan up in it loving it yes I heard you say 'come again'." Does everyone introduce themself in wrap now?
"Hi. I'm John Laurens in the place to be two pints of Sam Adams but I'm working on three ha! Those red coats don't want it with me cause I will Pla chicka Pla these guys til I'm free." I guess it's my turn to wrap...
"My name is Alexander Hamilton. And theres a million things I haven't done. Just you wait.... Just you wait. (Whisper) did I wrap good John?"
"Try going a little faster. Good first try though!" Faster. Got it.
"Erm.. Let me try that again..... Ima get a scholarship to Kings
College. I probably shouldn't brag but dag I'm amazing astonish. The problem is I gotta lot of brains but no polish. I gotta hallar just to be herd with every word I drop knowledge I'm a diamond in the ruff. A shining piece of coal trying to reach my goal, my power of speech unimpeachable only 10 but my mind is older these n.y. city streets getting colder I shoulder every burden every disadvantage I've learned to manage I don't have a drink to brandish I walk these streets famished. The plan is to turn this spark into a flame! But ya, it's getting dark so let me tell you my name! I AM ALEXANDER HAMILTON! oh, am I talking too loud sometimes I get over exited, shoot off at the mouth I've never had any friend before I promise I won't let you down.."
"Wow......(this means french) this little lion is small, but fierce!" That's French!
"Why thank you kind sir!"
"You can speak French???"
"Yea." Why is he running towards me?? Ahh! Oh. It's a hug. Heh. Ah! "Mr.Washington!"
"Hello son."
"I'm not your son." I hope he got the message.
"What?"
"Nothing sir."
"I think you boys should got to bed now "
"Ok bye friends!" Friends! I have 3 friends!
"Goodnight, sir!"
"Goodnight son." I'm not your son.

Washington's POV

I wonder what my son said in French awhile ago. I'm sure it was nothing. Hmm? What's he saying now?
".....was 5..... father left..... 7 me ..mom....sick. I... better...she .....gone........cousin commit suicide.....read......hurricane...8..........foster.......abuse......forced......beaten.......america......new...............
Friends.......new dad.........(SNOORREEE)"
I think Alex just unconsciously gave me his life story. I'm touched. So that's why he flinched and thought I was gonna beat him. He thinks of me as a dad! YES!
"Alex....one day you're gonna blow us all away."