YEETMAS 124 PART 127

We interlude my sad, depressing story for a dream Ham had where everything is happy, because sometimes we need to be happy.

Hamilton's POV

Oh! Looks like Eliza just went to park. Everything's fine! When Eliza gets back, I'll tell her that I thought she was gone, and how silly I was being. Maybe I'll join her in the park! It's a nice day to walk, you know.
"Hey Eliza!"
"Alex! Hi!" I love that happy smile of here. It can cheer anyone.
"So... Um.. Mind if I join you?"
"Not at all! I love being in your company. That's why I married you." Oh ya! I almost forgot to tell her the news.
"You'll never believe this, but... Dad said we could move in together!" (Yes he called Washington dad. It's a dream!)
"Great! I actually already have a house ready for us!"
"You do?" This is great!
"Yea, I built it when I first saw you, because I knew you were the one." Awww! I love Eliza so much.
"I could be helped you builed it. I'm ripped." And yet I have not a single scratch from my battles.
"Yes, you are a real bad boi, and my charming prince."
"Lets ride to our new house, dad won't mind if I'm gone a little longer, because he trusts me alot."
"Well then we shall ride!"
Good thing I brought Fishy! (That's what he named his unicorn)
"AWAY THEN!!" This is so fun! Especially with Eliza. I think she needs a kiss. *romantic kiss in the moonlight*
"We're here!"
"Wow. This is amazing Eliza! Let's build a family here!"
"Exactly what I was thinking."

*they lived there with all their kids and taught them not to duel.

What a wonderful dream. Too bad it's not real. That would be great.