YEETMAS 122 PART 125

Okay, you have to admit that Tim Drake is the best robin there was and will ever be. He's cute. I LOVVE HIM. That is all.

(Three weeks after Eliza's death)
Hamilton's POV

*sigh* maybe I should leave. They don't want me here anyways. Me. Washington has even said before that I'm no help to the war. To be honest, I should have left years ago. But hey, when I leave at least I'll be with Eliza, and my mom. And I won't be able to hurt her or anyone else ever again. I bet no one will even notice I'm gone. It's not like they would care anyways. I'm basically ignored at camp. And like I said I before I'm no help. I should go deep into the forest, so they won't find me. Oh. I almost forgot. I better leave a note.

Dear Mr. Washington,

Im sorry, but there's no reason for me to be here anymore. My time is up. I realise now that I am a great threat to all around me in this world. Don't cry over me. It's better this way. Without me, you can be a better leader. You won't have to worry about some stupid child in your way anymore. Take care of my pet flower, Rebecca. She was the only light in my life once Eliza left me. Tell Laf im sorry for stepping on his show that time we were walking a year ago. Give Herc the suit he made for me back. Tell John that the stick he gave to me when I was 10 is inside my mattress. I'm sorry.

- your assistant, A.ham

There. Now I better head out and get this over with. I don't want them to stop me.

Sorry for all the depressing chapters, I'll lighten up sometime, I promise. Stay in school, children.