YEETMAS 18 PART 22

Hamilton's POV

Okay. I'm fed up with all this 'you need to rest, Alex' stuff. I think it's time to run away. Ah ha! There's a hole in the tent! If I can make it bigger... Yes! Here's my ticket out of here! Oh! I better grab some supplies. I'll grab three baguets, so that I can survive at least one day in the woods. If I stay in the woods for that long, I'm sure my leg will be healed, and I can return to fight! I should also grab some papers to do in the woods.
(Time skip. Ham wiggled his way to the woods while no one was watching) Ahh this is the life. No yelling, or being forced to rest. I can just sit here and work with no intteru-
"ALEXANDER HAMILTON! SON, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!!"
So much for that.
"Hi sir.. Nice day for A walk huh?"
"Son. Tent." Here we go AGAIN.
"What were you thinking running away like that! The British could have come again and you could have been shot!"
"Yeet.... But I want to fight!"
"No. You. Are. 11. How about this. We make a deal. I'll let you write if you promise to STAY AWAY from the fighting." Hmmm.... I love writing but I really want to fight.
"When would I be allowed to fight sir?"
"At the least 16." 16! That's 5 YEARS FROM NOW!
"Ok sir." I hope this means I don't need to be watched every second of the day.
"Sir, will I still have to be watched?"
"For at least a couple more days." I hope it's not by Laf he's so protective! Well, at least it's not two weeks. THAT would be torture.
"Go to bed now son. It's been a long day." Why does everyone think I need sleep? Whatever, I guess I'm a little tired.
(The next morning, Ham decides to get out of bed)
"NO PETITE LION! (Pushes back in bed) YOU MUZT REZT!" Looks like Laf hasen't changed. But now he can give me papers!
"Hey Laf, hand me those papers."
"(Sigh)  (under breath) You zhould be rezting." At least I can work. What could I possibly do to mess this up?