YEETMAS 132 PART 135

Lol. If uve read the 1st book, you'll understand the top thing. Anyways, sorry for not posting these last few nights, I've been busy with things but I'm back!

Hamilton's POV

Ugh. Why does it take so much longer to crawl through a hole when your head hurts and you feel like passing out? Anyways, I'm finally out, that's what matters. Now to get to Eliza's. Woah. I almost fell. Why am I so much more dizzy? This isn't right. Somethings.. Wrong... What is going on?!? What- why is everything... Spinning....

Time skip

Ugh.... Where... Where am I? I'm on some kind of cold wood floor. Who brought me here? The British must have.
"Hey! Let me go! I don't have any information!" Oops. Someone's coming. I probably shouldn't have shouted that. They better let me go. I need to get to Eliza's house... Wait... Why does thus look like her cellar? Did Eliza kidnap me? No. She would never. Right? She-she loves me! But.. Who else? Angelica is in England, and Eliza's father would never do this.. Did the British capture her house?!? I better win it back for her! I will fight them for it gladly!
"So... You're awake..." No. That sounds like a girl. If the British really have taken over then... It can't be Maria. It just can't. I never want to see her again.
"Who are you? Show yourself!"
Probably not the smartest move but, I can't take it back. Who is that?
"Remember me? Maybe you will now. *steps into the light*

AND PEGGY!"