YEETMAS 10 PART 14

Washington's POV

My son and I are going to see my other son in the medical wing. Thankfully, they got the bullet out of his side before it got infected, but has been out cold since two days ago when he passed out at the restaurant. Oh! Here is his doctor now!
"Excuse me doctor Rogmobile, can I see my son?"
"I'm afraid you can't..."
"What? Why?" Is he fatally ill?
"He..... Left. We didn't allow him to, but when we came to check on him... He was gone."
"We must find him! Let's go, son!"
"Okay, papa! I'll grab my friends to help search!" I am going to the tent first to grab my coat and some medical supplies just in case. Wait.. Is that him at the desk?!
"ALEXANDER?"

Hamilton POV

"ALEXANDER?" Oh no. That's Mr. Washington. Golly, I was going to find him! I better respond
"Yes sir?"
"Just what do you think you're doing?"
"Writing.."
"WHY ARE YOU WRITING?!? YOU SHOULD BE IN THE MEDICAL TENT!! YOUVE BEEN SHOT IN THE SIDE! AT THE LEAST YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!" I shouldn't have gotten distracted...
"Well.. I was going to find you, but.. When I came to the tent I remembered I had an unfinished paper to do... So I did it...... And some more...."

"ALSO SON, I WAS TOLD LAST YEAR YOU SNUCK OUT OF THE TENT WITH A SHOT ARM!!" Who told him??
"Yea..."
"(Calms down) Alright, let's get you back to the medic's tent. Also, when you return, you will NOT be able to write ANYTHING, or go ANYWHERE unsupervised. Understand, son?"
"Yes sir." Mr. Washington is carrying me back to the medic's tent even though I walked to our tent MYSELF. Okay, it hurt alot, but I did it so I'm sure I could do it now. I wonder where all my friends are. Are they ok? I haven't seen them since I got shot. I'll have to check on them... When I'm allowed. Just think if I were to break anymore rules!