YEETMAS 136 PART 139

That up there, my friends is my loving sister 24t25t. You're welcome sis.

Hamilton's POV

"... Hi sir..."
" *sigh* what am I going to do with you." Uuuggghhh. Cant he just send me away already or something? I want to leave.
"Sir, with all due respect, I have a right to visit my wife, even if I'm 'sick' or whatever." You know what? I don't even think I was sick in the first place! This is all just a sham to keep me out of trouble. Well it didn't work! Ha!
"First of all. You were and are still sick. Second, no, you don't have a right because I've told you not to go off by yourself at all. I'm also pretty sure I never said you could be kidnapped. Finally, by the look on your face I can tell you think this was all a scam, but I assure you, it wasn't. I would like to keep talking to you about the effects of your decision, but you need to sleep. Laf, please escort him to hi bed."
"Okay Papa!"
"Put me down now!"
"No. Not until we are at ze bed." Ugh. Why is he babying me? I'm not 5. This is the worst.

Okay, so I wasn't gonna spill the beans yet, but I told it to shan_hamilfan so I must tell it to y'all now. I'm moving! So me and my fam are moving almost across the U.S. (from Mi to Az)
So that is one of the main reasons I haven't been posting every day. Have a good week! Go watch avrngers endgame, and stay in school.