YEETMAS 64 PART 67

Hamilton's POV

Man! I didn't even last a second! Should I answer or run? RUN!
(Ham makes a mad dash to the woods, but Washington is stronger and faster. He gets caught and taken to the tent.)
"Son."

"Yes?""Correct

"Yes?"
"Correct. Son. Why are you here?"
"I want to fight, sir!"
"No. You're too young, son. Besides it's too dangerous."
"IM 12!! THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH!"
"No. You may not be a small child, but you are not an adult or teenager either." This is not fair!!
"But... Link-"
"Link had to and he had much guidance. Son, you're not ready." But.. No...
"What am I supposed to do? Let everyone die while I sit inside? I lost my father.(his father didn't die but.. You know. He left.) I don't want others to lose theirs as well." Wow. I am good at speeches!
"Son. I know you don't want others to lose their families, but.. I don't want to lose you."
"What can I do then? Write? No. I'm fighting. You can't stop me!" Nothing can stop me! (Gunshot!) Except that. I want to take a break from all this shooting stuff.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hamilton's POV

Mmmgh... Why does everything hurt... I thought I was only shot once...
"Son!" Okay. I wasn't captured by the British. Great.
"H-hi, sir." Ugh.
"This is why you can't fight." Of course. It's not like this happens every time I fight or something! I wasn't doing anything!
"When can I leave?"
"A month or so. You were shot in the chest again. And the legs." I thought I was shot once! Ugh. Great.
"Once you're out of the Medical tent though, you will stay in the tent at all times. People will be watching you, so don't try anything funny."
"Okay, sir." Ugh. At least in Mt. Vernon I could stare at fancy walls.
(Time skip a month or so)

Hamilton's POV

Yay I can walk! Now, I can walk to the tent and stay there until I'm old. Yay. I wonder who's watching me first? A GIRL?!? THERE'S A GIRL HERE? Hey, she looks around my age! Is she supposed to be here?
"Are you supposed to be here miss... Girl?"
"No. But I came here to fight! I'm Navi umm... Wood. Yes. Navi Wood. Who are you?"
"Oh I'm Alexander Hamilton. I came here to fight too, but General Washington won't let me!"
"General Washington is here? Oh No. Well, Umm.. Mind if I hang out with you?" Why is she acting so funny?
"Sure. How old are you?"
"I'm 10, but I'll turn 11 real soon. Do you have any spare clothes? I need to blend in with all the bois." Blend in? Oh! To fight! I almost forgot women aren't allowed to fight!
"Sure. We better get in the tent. I'm grounded right now..."
"I see. Well it is certainly better than standing out in the open."
"Yea. (In the tent) So who are your parents?"
"They're... Well... My real parents died. Both died in a tornado. I was lucky. I just couldn't seem to die. So, I've been on my own ever since I was 5."
"Well, if it makes you feel better, my dad left me and my mom and then... My mom died. Soon after a hurricane destroyed my whole town, but I didn't drown. I couldn't seem to die."

"Wow. We're pretty similar!"
"Yeah! We should be best friends!"
"Okay. What do you want to do now, best friend?"
"Umm... Let's just.. Get fresh air!"
"Haha! Breaking the rules but not doing anything bad! Cool. Let's go!"