YEETMAS 15 PART 19

Hamilton's POV

I will be trusted once I prove myself in battle. Not only will they let me be, but they will respect me. All I need is to find a person to help me get to the attack. Maybe Lee! First I have to get Laf off my tail.
"Hey! Excuse me Lafyette can you help us pass out supplies?"
"Of course Mon ami. I'm zure Mr. Wazhington haz petite lion." Now is my chance.
"Mr. Lee! can you help me (whispwrs) get to the battle field and fight?"
"Sure, kid." (Thoughts of Lee) This is my chance to get rid of that brat. (Back to Ham.) This is my chance to prove myself!
"Ok, kid here's what you're gonna do..."

(Time skip. the day of the battle)

Hamilton's POV

Yes! I'm free and ready to fight! Ha! If they could see me now.. (Ten min. Of fighting go by.)
This is ea- (Hamilton is shot in the leg, then knocked out and stuffed in a bag by the British another time skip)
Ughh. Where am I? I can't move. Hey there's people talking.
"IDIOTS! THAT KID KNOWS NOTHING! HES THE GENERALS SON AND NO ONE TRUSTS HIM!"
Are they talking about me?
"We didn't know."
"What should we do with him?"
"Wait for the rescue team to get him, we don't need him." Is that... Benedict Arnold?!? Why is he here? What's going on?
"Petite Lion! Come here!"
"L-laf?"
"Yez. Come quickly." Laf is rescuing me! Is this good or bad? At least I'll be away from the British, but I will have to deal with... Basically everyone. Oh. No.