YEETMAS 16 PART 20

Lafayette's POV
(Rewind.. Rewind...)

Wait.. Where'z Papa? Oh right iz fighting.... HEZ FIGHTING! I THOUGHT HE HAD PETITE LION!! Thiz could mean, Petite Lion heard me and went to Papa! Or Petite Lion iz wondering around camp wiz no one to watch him! I MUZT ZEARCH FOR HIM!!!!

(Back to ze present)
Hamilton POV

Who'd have thought! I'm being dragged into the tent AGAIN. Looks like the whole Hamilton Protection Squad is here. Even Herc, who was on a spying mission is here!
"ALEXANDER HAMILTON! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS BATTLE IS? NOT ONLY DID YOU SNEAK OUT TO FIGHT, YOU GOT CAPTURED BY THE BRITISH!" Alright after Mr. Washington is.. Laf!
"PETITE LION! ZEY COULD HAVE TOURTERED YOU TO DEATH IF I HADENT ZAVED YOU!" Next is Herc!
"HAMILTON! YOURE ONLY 11! YOU SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN LEFT THE TENT WHEN LAF WENT TO HELP THE SOILDER!" And finally, John!
"ALEX! I CANT EVEN BEGIN ON HOW.. RECKLESS THAT WAS! ALSO, IS THAT A BULLET IN YOUR LEG?!? ALEX?" I guess it's my turn to speak.
"Heh... hi. Well you see, Laf left so I made a plan to escape and it worked. Then, I fought for ten minutes, when I was shot from behind, knocked out, and kidnapped. Then I woke up and Laf saved me."
"Son, I'm afraid I have no choice. When you are able to walk, you will leave the camp and go live with my wife in Mount Vernon. You will not return here." WHAT?!?
"I can walk fine."
"No son, you can't."
"I'll prove it." (Hamilton jumps off the cot he was sitting on and falls over immediately.) Ouch. I'm sure I can still stand.
"*sigh* let's get to the medical tent son. We need to remove that bullet." I wonder why Mr. Washington picked me up. Didn't I show I can walk I just stood up too fast? Whatever like he'll put me down anyways.