YEETMAS 114 PART 117

Hamilton's POV

Huh. That's weird. I don't remember coming back to camp. What day is it? Whatever, I need to find Eliza. I'll check her father's house first. Washington doesn't need to know where I'm going, I'm married now. I'm an adult. (He's 16 just in case you forgot.) Im not some stupid teenager... But I'm not exactly sure if we can actually live together yet. (I'm a big geek and I read this in a book where your parents could keep you separated until you turn 18.) But I'm responsible enough to own a house, and I have no parents, so... Ya. Cool I'm here!
*knock knock knock*
"Alexander?"
(ARRON BURR, SIR)
"Hi Eliza! Wanna... Hang?"
"Sure." Umm.... I need to think of a topic!
"So... What happened during the party after our wedding? I can't remember much after Angelica have her toast."
"Well... You're friends got drunk, and offered you some, and you drank it. Because you're underweight, you got drunk pretty fast. You wanted to see a unicorn, I think. Anyways, Mr. General Washington took you and Lafeyette back to camp to rest, but I heard you snuck beer back to camp. As soon as you woke up, you drank some more and passed out in the woods. I'm guessing after that, Mr. General Washington took you back to camp again."
"Wow." This is bad. Mr. Washington told me specifically not to drink and raise a glass of apple juice (delicious! If you've seen that elmo thing you know what I mean) instead of beer! And then I got more! He's probably fuming because I left!
"Umm... Well..."
"Yeast. You're in deep trouble."
"Can I have a kiss for good luck?"
"With your luck, you're gonna need a lot of kisses to give you average luck."
"Heha." (Ok. Ignore the fact that sounded creepy.)
"I'll see you later!"
"Bye!" Oof. How am I going to get myself out of this? If I shoot my arm, I could say the British got me. But I don't have a gun. Well, I'm at camp.