YEETMAS 73 PART 76

Hamilton's POV

Few! I've finished another stack! On to the next... Where is it?
"Son, you've been writing NON STOP. (gentlemen of the jury I'm curious bear with me are you aware that were making history? This is the first murder trial of our brand new nation the liberty behind deliberation. I intend to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt with MY ASSISTANT COUNCIL...) It's time to take a break." I don't need a break! It's been like ten minutes!
"Sir, I'm perfectly fine. I don't need to take a break."
"Son, you've been writing for three days straight. Not only do you need a break, but I don't have any work for you." No work?!? What do I do now?
"But sir, what am I supposed to do?"
"Sleep. You are a grown young boi. You need sleep." I don't want to sleep! Sleeping's boring and overrated.
"But sir,"
"Son, go to bed. It will be good for you." Ugh. I'm not going to win this.
"Okay. Goodnight, sir."
"Goodnight son." If I can't write, I'll sneak out. I better be very careful about this though. Mr. Washington isn't that light of a sleeper, and I can't just get up and walk out while he's awake, so I'll just have to wait for it. (So Ham waits, and waits, and waits, and finally, he falls asleep bc he's too exhausted.) Man! How could I fall asleep! Mr. Washington was getting ready bed! Ugh. I'll just have to be willing to wait for it some more.