YEETMAS 101 PART 104

Super hero squad! (Hero up!)

3person POV

Once again McBeth decided to interfere. He successfully made Alex and Eliza 16. This meant they were old enough to get married. (Don't tell me they were too young, okay? I just want it to be like this.) It also meant Washington was (or so he thought) going to let him fight. When Alex woke up the next morning he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to get married and fight! His dreams were coming true! But... Mr. Washington didn't trust him yet.

Hamilton's POV

YAS!!!! IM LIKE 16 NOW!!!! This means I can marry and I can fight! I better talk to Mr. Washington so I can get out there right away!
"Sir! Sir! I'm old enough to fight now! I'm 16!"
"..." (In Washington's head) No! I can't let him fight! Unlike Lafayette, has too careless hell get himself killed! But how do I stop him?
"Um... But... You're my personal assistant! I need you to write, not fight! Son, your skill with the quill is undeniable. Not to mention, don't you want to get married? You can't get married if you die in war, so umm... Go write to Eliza and set the wedding day!"  (Back to Ham) why won't Mr. Washington let me fight! Well, I guess he has a point. I should get started making preparations for the wedding.