YEETMAS 55 PART 58

Hamilton's POV

I can't run forever! Where do I hide? Uah.... Umm.. Aha! The woods! He'll never find me there!
(Time skip. Surprise, surprise, he did.)
"Why did run? Because that was your true intention?"
"No?" There is no way that was convincing at all. My plan has been foiled.
"Sure... Even if that's true, you should go back to your tent."
"But you're not the boss of-"
"GO!"
"FINE!"  Ugh. I miss the days where we all got in trouble, not just me. I better get going.
"Son.... What are you wearing?"
"Umm.... Nothing!"
"Ok... Anyways... Son, I know how much you want to do something, and somehow, you're 16..."
"I GET TO FIGHT?!!"
"Erm... No. I would like you to be my right hand man. You'll get to write letters and do paperwork, but you will not fight."
Hmmm..... Well it's a pretty good offer and I'm bored, so I'll do it, but I will find a way to fight!
"I'm not throwing away my shot."
"Son, we are out gunned out manned!"
"You need all the help you can get, I have some friends, Laurens, Milligan, Marques de Lafayette, ok what else?"
"Our numbered out planned!"
"You'll need some spies on the inside, some kings man who might let some things slide! I'll write to Congress and tell them we need supplies, you rally the guys, master the element of surprise! I'll rise above my station, organize your information til we rise to the occasion of our new nation, sir!"
DID I JUST SHOUT ALL THAT?!?
"Heh I'm glad you're satisfied with that position." (Yes, I meant that!)
I will never be satisfied, which is why I will soon fight! Just you wait!

Lol good mine of references here, also, thank you shan_hamilfan for that great chapter in this is war for inspiring me! B