YEETMAS 120 PART 123

Hamilton's POV

I just... I should... Home... I need to leave. I have to find Eliza. Maybe she went for a walk. She must be in my tent! She must have come to visit me! That has to be it. I better go find her. She must be fine. She has to be fine.

____________'s POV

"Okay! You've gone too far!" Ugh. M husband can be such a pain sometimes.
"What? I thought you were fine with child slaughter, Rachel."
"I'm fine with you killing that boy, Hamilton, but that girl Eliza was sweet and nice! You shouldn't have killed her!"
"Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" (If you get that refrence we are friends for life.)
"How dare you, Arnold!"
"Whatever. It's not like I van bring her back to life."
"Just... Ugh. Think about who you kill. Only kill for importance! Its useless to kill like that!"
"Okay, Rachel. I've got to leave."
"Goodbye."

Hamilton's POV

She's still alive... She's fine... She's not a target... She's safe... I'm here. Eliza must be around here somewhere!
"Son! You were supposed to be back-"
"E-Eliza's missing. But she's fine. She must be. She is."
"Son,"
"Eliza's fine! Nothing's wrong. Everything's okay."
"Was she taken?"
"I... I don't know. But she has to be safe! Right? She can't.... She can't be dead."