YEETMAS 39 PART 42

Hamilton's POV

Uggh... I need to stop going to the pond. Where- oh. The medical wing. I should have guessed. Ahh. I can barely move there are so many bandages on me! (Hamilton shifts and everyone in the room rushes over so he doesn't escape and to make sure he's ok.)
"SON! Youre awake! Now, I'm going to say this before you ask- No. No to walking, fighting, writing. HE got you pretty good and you almost died from blood loss and all those bullet wounds too." No basically ANYTHING? THIS IS NOT FAIR! IM PERFECTLY FINE!
"Sir, I'm really fine. Nothing even hurts!"
"That's because the doctor tightened your bandages so tight you would barely feel a thing." Shoot. I can't use that to get out of this.
"Erm, if I can't do any of those things sir, what can I do?"
"Not much. In a week you should be able to sit up if that counts." A WEEK?!? TO SIT UP?!? NO. I WILL ESCAPE THIS TORTURE BEFORE I CAN 'SIT UP'!!
"(Unhappily) Ok sir."
"Now why are you upset."
"I'm not." (Sry I had to!)
"Son, I know you want to fight. You've got a hunger. I was just like you when I was younger. Head full of fantasies of dying like a marter?"
"Yes."
"Dying is easy young man. Living is harder. You of all people should know that."
"(Mutteres) yeah."
"Now, get some rest. You may heal faster if you rest up."
"But sir, the sun hasn't even gone down yet!"
"I know. But you need this. Goodnight, son." I'm never going to stay up now. If I try to argue, he'll put me to bed with the help of medication again. Might as well give up. For now. Soon, I will beat him, and I will fight!
"(Sigh) goodnight sir."