YEETMAS 4 PART 8

Hamilton's POV

Now that we're back, we have to make sure that no one knows it was us who stole the cannons. But... My arm was shot, and we'll need to sort that out. I'm sure we can hide it if I wear long sleeves. Hmm.. Is the general a light sleeper? I hope not. Well here goes nothing. He's not. We're in.
"(Very soft whisper)Goodnight mon ami."
"Night Laf. Also... My arm was shot...."
"Oh no."
"Hgghhhh...... What's that noise?"
It appears we have awoken the general. Oh. No. Here comes the general!
"Oh! Papa! What are you doing up zis early?" We're in soo much trouble.
"Me? What are you doing up?" Oh no. He's lighting a candle. HES GONNA SEE MY ARM BLEEDING!!
"There. Now I can look at my sons."
"Heh. Hi sir.." Great. That sounds suspicious.
"Good morning, papa!"
"Good morning Gilbert. How are you today Alex?"
"I'm bleeding. FINE! I MEANT FINE! uhh... English is hard.... Know what I mean laf? Also help me!!"
"Ok.... What is going on here?" AHH! ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!!
"Uhh I zink Alex is not awake yet, no?" Ya. Believe laf.
"Alex, are you ok? You look worried."
"I'm fine... I just.... Heh.. (lifts his arm with the wound up to scratch his head, and blood drops down his arm, realizes, the quickly pulls his arm down) oops."
"Was that.... Blood?"
"No it was... AHH!" (Washington pulls him over, and checks his arm finding the bullet wound with the bullet still inside)
"Son. Explain." 'Noo I'll explain laf' I'm trying to signal him. He won't listen.
"You see...... Um..." Ha! This is my time to cut in!
"I kinda..... Got shot while stealing two cannons from the British...."
"WHAT?!?!"
"It was not just him, papa, it was also me."
"And your other friends?!" I'm looking down now.
"Them too."
"Sons, do you realize how dangerous that was? You could be dead. Alex could still die if we don't treat his wound right away. Alex."
"Yes sir?"
"For disobeying my orders to stay out of fighting, bedtime orders and being the most reckless (looks at his arm) you will not leave the tent til your wound is healed."
(Unhappily)"Okay sir."
"Gilbert. For letting your brother be this reckless, and going into enemy territory, you will stay within 30 ft. Of the tent. If you are caught farther than that, you will be here with Alex. Understood?"
"Yes Papa."
"(Sigh) c'mon Alex, let's get you to the hospital tent."