YEETMAS 169 PART 172

Hamilton's POV

Yeah. I know Eliza wanted me to go back but... I spent so long finding a way out! I'm not going to go back! And besides, item of like they haven't already found out I left. They probably know and are searching. Why do they even bother at this point? They should leave me to die.

"Where are you planning to go then, Alex? Back to the war?"

"Yes? You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It is! They sent you away for a reason. The only safe place at the moment is there. Maybe if you apologize and earn their trust, you could still visit me."

"But-"

"But what? Is sneaking out easier for you? Is it better?"

"No.. But will they ever trust me again?"

"Start small. Eventually they'll forgive you."

"Well.. But... Fine. I'll go back. But if they don't let me see you in the next two weeks, I'm coming anyway."

"That won't earn their trust."

"Fine. I won't escape. At all."

"Good. Now get back before they find you here. Love you."

"You too."
*kiss* "I'll write when I get the chance!"

"Me too!" Wow. Eliza just convinced me to go back to basically prison. Well, I better start on my way. I might as well think of what I'm goung to say on the way. It has to be really good

[Time skip]

Finally. I'm here. Should I knock on the door? No. I guess I should try to sneak back. Hopefully they didn't fix it, because knicking on the door is gonna be awkward..

They fixed it. So they know. Oh boy. Well, here goes nothing.

*knock*

"Alex?!?"

"Hi. Ican explain. I really needed to see my wife. We talked a bit, so I'm ready to stop running away now. I'm really sorry for all the trouble I put everyone in trying to protect me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just.. Felt a passion for fighting for freedom and couldn't let anything stand in my way. I wish I could go back, and stop myself everytime I snuck out, but I can't. What I can do is change things now. Just give me a chance, and I won't disobey anymore. I promise."

"Alex... I forgive you. You're still grounded for a month, but I'm glad you've decided that. George will be so proud of you. Now off you go to bed."

"Okay, Mrs. Washington." Wow. That felt surprisingly good! Im so glad. I can finally start over. And who knows? Maybe I'll finally get to fight too! I better get to bed. I have to earn her trust. For Eliza.

Wow. That's the longest YEETMAS scince.. A while! Yay!