YEETMAS 3 PART 7

YEETMAS. YAY.

Hamilton POV

*YAWN* AHHHHHHH. Wow. That was a weird dream. In my dream I told everyone in this camp my life story. I haven't even told Washington! Speaking of Mr. Washington, why is he looking at me like that? "Da-sir?"
"Oh son! I'm so sorry!"
"For what, sir? Am I in trouble?"
"Of course not! Come here!" Oh no.. Is he.... Wait.... No. John said he was too nice. Ah. It's a hug.
"What did I do?"
"In your sleep, you told me your life story. I'm so sorry." I DID WHAT?!? OH NO.
"Umm.. What exactly did I tell you, sir?"
"You said your father left, you and your mother got sick, but she's......gone, your cousin.... Is gone too, and your foster homes did bad stuff you." I. TOLD. HIM. EVERYTHING.
"I'm sorry sir I never meant to tell you."
"It's fine, son."
"You're not gonna hurt me for this, right?"
" I would never beat you, son." Good to know.

(Time skip, about a month)

Mcbeth Smith POV

This is it. My final battle. I know I'm too wounded to go on. I hope my lit foster son finds a new family that loves him. RAISE A GLASS TO FREEDOM!

(Mr. Smith gets shot in the chest and slumps to the ground, unmoving. Someone comes to help. They're too late. Mr Smith dies 2 hours after he's shot, in a hospital tent. He never got to see his lit foster son again. The last thing Mr Smith said was "Washing machines. They should be invented. YEE-" His life was taken mid YEET.)

Lafayette's POV

My foster father just died. We are going to mourn his loss tomorrow evening. I have been double orphaned, now.

(Another month later the Hamilsquad is waiting in the camp during a battle, when Hamilton gets an idea. Also, Laf is now Washington's other son)

Hamilton POV

I can't help but mumble about how we're losing "there battering down the battery check the damages. We gotta stop them and Rob them of their advantages."
"Well they're canons are certainly an advantage." John's right!
"Let's take a stand with our stamina, Hamilton won't abandon ship, to, LETS STEAL THEIR CANNONS!"
"All of them?!" Hmm... Herc's also right. We're between 10 and 12, we can't possibly steal ALL their CANNONS.
"Let's only take two Mon ami. And a horse. We're not going to be able to carry two cannons."
"YES! LETS GO!"

3rd person POV

As the four make their way into the British territory, they decide to steal guns and other things on the way to the cannons. No one says a word the whole time they're on brittish territory. Finally, they make it to the cannons. First they take the horse they some how managed to sneak there, and hook it up to two unguarded cannons. Then, they all climbed on the horse, except Hamilton, who rode on the cannon. While they were Hamilton was riding on the cannon, he got shot in the arm. No one noticed though.
Finally, after what felt like an hour, they made it back to camp, snuck the horse back to its stable, and placed the cannons in a spot for all to see.