YEETMAS 54 PART 57

Hamilton's POV

Since Mr. Washington was providing some clothes for me, I'll have to make some so I can blend in. Aha! I'll just 'borrow' some fabric from Herc. Nobody needs to know...
(Time skip. Ham chose the most outlandish fabrics and made garbage. Then he wore it. He stuck out like a sore thumb covered in leopard print in a white room. Oof.)
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!? YOU.. LOOK... umm how do I sugar coat this? The worst thing I've ever seen, it makes me want to GOUGE my eyes out and wash them with bleach, and just plain terrible!"
Wow. Herc was pretty rough.
"I made the clothes myself!"
"Could you call those 'clothes'? Dude, if you wanted clothes, I could have made you some."
"I wanted to blend in!"
"... Alex. You can't blend in if you're wearing colorful patterns and designs. That's not how blending in works, trust me, I'm a spy.... Wait. Why do you need to blend in anyways?"
Oh no. Umm.. umm.. ummm.!!
"To-er hide from.... The moles! Yes they are evil and fat, and I just can't stand them!"
That was convincing! I hope..
"Suuurree.... Would that 'mole' happen to be Washington?"
I've been caught! Run!!
"Hey! Get back here, young man!"
Oooh. Being... What is he now? 20? Being 20 really changed him. 'Young man'? Who does he think he is? I'll show him that I'm not a 'young man' on the battle field! But first... I have to run.