YEETMAS 108 PART 111

Okay.. So I may have to get up early tommorow and I'm already sleep deprived from waking up in the middle of the night for a week, but... I decided to watch heathers and Veronica quoted burr! YEET! (Sorry for that back to YEETMAS!)

Hamilton's POV

Ugh. Why did falling down stairs have to hurt so much? At least it doesnt hurt as much as being stabbed. I guess that's something. Who's coming in?
"Sir?" No wait. It's that crazy gu-.

(Time skip)

Ow. Am I tied to a chair? I thought he was on our side of the war!
"Hey! Let me go!"
"Alexander." How does he know my name?
"I am slow to anger, but I how the line as I reckon with the effects if your life on mine."
"What?"
"I looked back on where I failed, and in every place I've checked, the only common thread has been your disrespect."
"Umm... I don't even know who you are. How could I disrespect you if I've never even properly met you!"
"Now you call me immoral,"
"I do?" What is this guys problem?
",a dangerous disgrace."
Is this going somewhere?
"If you've got something to say, name a time and place, face to face." He wants me to duel him?
"I have the honor to be your obedient savant a. Burr."
"Umm.. Mr burr, I am not the reason no one trusts you, I don't even know what you believe. Look, I am just a guy trying to do my best for our war. I don't wanna fight, because I don't know you."
"Weehawken. Dawn. Guns. Drawn."
"Please get out of my face."
"SON! DONT WORRY ILL HELP YOU!" Thank goodness Mr. Washington is here. Mr. Burr, as I believe his name is, is crazy.
(After escorting Burr out of camp)
"Son, if you ever see that man, go the other way. Burr is nothing but trouble." He shouldnt have told me that. Naturally my teen instincts tell me I should find that man and become his friend. He seems nice.