YEETMAS 117 PART 120

This photo... It's beautiful. Comment below who's ur fav flex fighter. I'm on team Jake/Stretch Armstrong forever. (There's also Ricardo/ Omni-Mass, and Nathan/Wingspan.) (Nathan's the lame one.)

Hamilton's POV

Ugh. There's literally nothing to do. I wish there was grass in here, so I could watch it grow. For being general of the army, Mr. Washington hasn't done a whole lot either. I'm guessing the army's planning something. Well I am too. I wonder if he really thought I was gonna listen to him. Because I will never! I will never give in to his foolish ways as long as I live! I mean, how could my way of living backfire at all? I mean, I haven't been shot since before I was married! I'm sure this is a sign my way of living is the best! What else could it be? Anyways, back to my plan. My plan is to wait until they're fighting and doing whatever. Then, I'll sneak out, to Eliza's. After I've stayed with Eliza for a good amount of time, I'll see if they are back. If they are, I'll just pretend I was there the whole time, and if not, I'll... Well, I havent gotten that far yet, but I'll figure it out. The hardest part of this plan though, is waiting for them to leave. This could take days. Ugh. As soon as they are far enough away, I'm bolting. You know, is Mr. Washington really paying attention right now? I mean, if he isn't, I'm sure I can get to Laf's tent from here. He'll never even notice. Okay. I'll just inch towards the door...
"What are you doing, son?" Man!
"I'm going to sit over here." Ugh.
"Okay then." Why is he so good at this? Ugh. I guess I'll just have to wait longer.