Try if you will

*NSFW*

Arthur and Charles proudly rode into camp with a deer and a few dozen rabbits, it wasnt much but it would definitely hold them over for a few days, maybe even a week.

Pearson and Dutch were quick to meet them as they tied their horses to the hitching posts. Pearson took hold of the rabbits as Charles hoisted the deer over his shoulder, following after the older man.

Arthur pulled out a cigarette and struck a match on his boot, once, twice before giving up and tossing the match in the snow and shoving the unsmoked cigarette back in his coat pocket.

"Had a little run in." Arthur whispered.

Dutch raised his brows."With?"

"Take a guess."

He sighed."O'Driscoll's?"

Arthur nodded and looked down at his boots."Four."

"How'd they find us up here?"

"All this runnin' from the Pinkertons and we forgot about the O'Driscoll's." Arthur heaved a sigh."Probably gonna have to move again."

"We'll figure it out." Dutch assured.

"I'm goin' inside." Arthur announced, shivering.

He hurried to the cabin and walked inside, it was warm but not as warm as he'd like it to be. He shucked off his coat and was immediately enveloped in a wool blanket from behind.

"Glad you're back."

He glanced over his shoulder and gave a nod."Glad to be back."

Lorna hung his coat on the hook and followed him over to the table and chairs. She placed a cup of hot coffee in front of him and walked over to the fireplace.

"Are you hungry? Got some leftover stew."

He shook his head."Nah, save it."

She nodded and held her hands up in front of the fire. Arthur held his cup of coffee up to his face, breathing in the steam, letting it warm him.

"Did you get anything?"

"A deer..couple rabbits. Not much, but it'll hold us off another week, if we're careful."

She nodded and stood up, debating on what to do next, considering there wasnt much to do. She walked over to Arthur and boldly removed his hat, he looked over at her, puzzled.

"You need a trim."

He snorted."I'm fine."

"You need a trim, Mr. Morgan." She repeated.

"Oh, we're back to that again?" He chuckled.

She blushed."No, but it will if you dont let me trim your hair."

He sighed and gave a short nod."Alright fine, trim my hair."

Lorna pulled the chair in front of the fireplace and had him sit down. She  took out the cutting shears and comb and moved around him, combing through his greasy hair

"Not too short, like to keep some mystery about me." He warned.

She rolled her eyes as she snipped at the ends. Arthur tapped his boot impatiently as she cut - he hated the sound even more than he hated Colm O'Driscoll! Just another part of him people were trying to change, but, he tolerated it because of her.

"Done yet?"

"No." She replied."Sit still."

Arthur grunted and looked down, realizing that she was practically sitting on his knee, he wouldnt lie and say he didnt like it. He couldn't.