38) i hate hospitals

Arya

"I need help!" Dad yelled still in his batman suit mind you. A couple of people ran up to me. "What's happened to her?!" A doctor asked shocked. "Civilian. Injured in crossfire! Impaled in the lower abdomen." Dad said in a hurry.

We ran to a surgeon or something and dad put me on a bed. "I'm sorry batman but you can't come in here. I will contact her family." Dad nodded and I was whisked away. I passed out not long after that.

Time skip

I stir in the hospital bed in some pain and discomfort. I opened my eyes to see it was the day..... And an arm around my waist!? I turned my head to see Jay. I smiled at him and turned around to him. He held on to me tighter. "Where is dad and the others...?" I whispered. Jay had messy hair and he looked like crap. I smiled at him and rolled back over. I was looking out of the window and I saw it was snowing, ever lightly but still some snow.

"Miss Wayne? Are you awake?"  A doctor came round to my side and he smiled at me but there was some serious worry behind it. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly so he didn't wake Jay. "I'm fine. A bit dizzy but that is most likely the blood loss." I said and nodded. "Are you sure you feel fine?" I nodded. "No. You should've died." I tilted me head. "Yeah. I get that a lot." I said smiling. "No, you don't understand. Your injuries should have killed you. Look." He showed me my scans.

"Look, the scan shows that your lower abdomen should be basically be not working, to put it simply. You heart and Lungs show signs of severe damage and your frontal lobe is damaged? But we have done every test on you and your fine?" I nodded at him. "You should be dead but you are healthier than ever. You must have a guardian angel watching over you." I laughed quietly. "You have no idea.... how long have I been here, doc?"

"You have been here three days. Slipping in and out of consciousness. Do you want me to get him a new bed?" I shook my head. "He'll wake soon and will probably freak if I'm not here. Thank you though." He was about to walk out but stopped. "Miss Wayne? May I asked you about the scar." I looked down at it. "Because where it is would indicate that you are-" "Sorry doc, I don't wanna talk about it." I said and I laid down with Jay holding on to me for deal life.

"I hate these places...." I heard a laugh and saw Ryder in the corner. Time stopped. "How are you?" I hummed. "Fine. Are you healing me fasting than I'm healing myself?" He nodded. "Well thanks. I might sleep now." I smiled and waved goodbye at him. Everything turned normal. I closed my eyes but was startled awake. "Ary?" I smiled and turned to Jay. "Stop with the nickname. I hate it." He hugged me so tight that is hurt. "Not a chance. Don't do that ever again!" He said, his voice getting slightly louder.

"If it means you dying I don't care who's dies, you hear me. Don't kill your self over others." He said bluntly and I smiled at him. "Did you miss me." He poked my forehead. "Shut up. I am serious! You can't die." He said getting quiet. I hugged him and rested my face in his neck. "I'm not going anywhere. I wouldn't leave anyone of you." I said and he held on tighter. I smiled and let go. "Have you been here for the three days?" He nodded. "Yeah. Emma has been keeping an eye on momo and the dog." He said. "Buckyyyyy." I said and he smiled.

"Please just don't do that again.... I don't know what I'd do... if." I smiled at him. "I'm not going anywhere. What happened to the big guy? The one that threw the pole?" Jay smiled sheepishly. "I kinda shot him in the face." I gave Jay a look. "Jay, you can't just shoot people." He scoffed. "I can shoot anyone that hurts you. I actually thought you had died." I smiled at him. He was embarrassed about being worried, I could see it.

I moved his face towards me. "Jason Todd! I will not leave you ever. I will not leave anyone here! Do you understand? I am and will not leave you." I said stubbornly. I looked at how I grabbed the sides of his face and smiled nervously. "Sorry...." He sighed and smiled.

"Do you two need a minute?" I jumped and Jay almost feel out of the bed. He would have but I grabbed him. "No!" I said shocked and Jay spoke. "Yes." Dick smiled and ran to my side and hugged me, tight. "Don't do that ever again! You hear!" I smiled at him and he hugged me tighter. "Dude. Oww!" He stopped. "Oh, Sorry."

Jay scoffed at him. "Idiot." Tim ran in and hugged me, which is very uncharacteristic of him. "Don't do that!" I smiled and hugged back. "I won't." Dad walked to me and I hugged him, he hugged back. "No patrol for a few weeks." I sighed. "That is so unfair." I said smiling.

Time skip

Everyone had gone home except from Jay. "You should go get some sleep. You look like crap." I said laying down. "I'm fine." I gave him the look and he smiled slightly. "I'm fine. It's nothing, I swear." He said about to get up and walk out, most likely for coffee. I sighed at him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bed. He fell next to me.

"There is enough room for us both. Now sleep, asshole." I turned around to face the window and Jay sighed. "You're an asshole." I turned my head to him. "I know that." He smiled and I turned back around. "You know, when you are around me you smile a lot but when you are around the others you do t smile very often? Why is that?" I asked and he hummed.

"I don't like them. One is an asshole, another is a golden boy and the last is my replacement. We are not going to be buddy buddy." I laughed and sighed. "I'm worried about Lisa." He patted my shoulder. "You worried about her when you nearly died?" I turned around and gave him an angry look. "Key word 'nearly'. I am not going to die but she is. I don't want that." He gave me a sympathetic look. "You always used to say 'everything happens for a reason' I think this is one of those times." He said caring me to grumble angrily. "Doesn't make it right."

He sighed and closed his eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and he opened one eye. "Mind telling me what you are doing?" I snuggled up to him. "Your warm and I'm cold. Also I have a death grip so good luck getting out." I said closing my eyes.

"Asshole." I smiled. "You love me."

I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter!!!!! I hope you are enjoying your day or night!!!!! Plz feel free to leave your thoughts One this chapter!!!!

BYE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!