You Meet Again {P2}

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

"Hurry up Dai! Or we're both gonna be late!" I yelled as I finished packing my bag, today was my first day at UA and I had to take him to his elementary school. Soon enough I walked my to school and ran to UA, hoping not to be late on the first day, luckily my wish came true as the bell rang just as I stepped in the classroom.

"Yes! I did it!" I yelled, not caring who heard, I was proud of myself. "Yes.. we see that Miss L/N, now how about you introduce yourself to the rest of 1-A?" I nodded and look over the sea of students. "Hi! I'm Y/N L/N! I use a illusion quirk.. I can make people think they see things to sum it up. Oh! And I have really like rice.. I think that's enough.." talking to myself at this point.

Our sensei just sighed and told me to have a seat next to a guy name Izuku, I looked ahead to see "Walking Talking Broccoli?" I asked, he smiled and waved "Good to see you.." he said shyly, I sat down next to him "..Glad to actually know your name now.. How's Dai?" he asked, I smiled "He's good and it's good to know your name to."

"Alright let's start class.." Aizawa said as a tall loud guy name Iida walked up to the front of class, 'This might actually be a good year for me'

" Aizawa said as a tall loud guy name Iida walked up to the front of class, 'This might actually be a good year for me'

Katsuki Bakugou

I sighed as I step through the gates of UA, I had recently returned to Japan with hope that Katsuki might still be here, I also really wanted to go to UA. I kept walking till I found my class, I was early so I went up to the sensei to ask where I sit "oh.. you sit next to Bakugou.. the one with ash blonde hair.." ash blonde hair? Bakugou? No.. There's no way.. I turn around and recognize the amazing scarlet eyes of.. "Katsuki..?" I said loud enough for him to hear.

He turned and looked at me going wide eyed "Y/N..?" I smiled and nodded as he ran past his friends and hugged me "Damn you! I wish I could have found out sooner!" he said smiling as we laughed and caught up with each other, soon some of his friends walked over "Ooh~ Bakubro! Is this your girlfriend?" asked one with red hair, we both blushed.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" he yelled running after him, as a small boy walked up to me "Excuse me? Could I touch your perfect body~" he said with a perverted tone. "Umm.." Katsuki then walked back over and picked him up "Not happening Mineta! Ain't no way i'm letting your perverted ass near Y/N!" he said throwing him into a wall.