💪 The Facts Of Dating: Eijirou Kirishima 💪

Your Snuggle Type: The Arm Draper (He's the taller one)

...

His Contact Name For You:  💕⭐ My Girl ⭐💕

Your Contact Name For Him: 💪🌹 Handsome Man 🌹💪

...

Favorite Dates: Your favorite dates are, of course, the gym. You two work out together and at least 5 sexual things are either done are said without realizing it at first, and you both get flustered immediately after.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Shoulder, Neck, Arms

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Scars, Ears, Neck

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

👽 Mina 👽 (Mina was Kirishima's first female friend, and she always felt close to him because of this, she helps you out sometimes but she'd probably choose Kiri over you)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

💥 Bakugou 💥 (Like with Kaminari, he thought you were cool at first, but now since he's close friends with Kiri he knows better than to even think about wanting to date you)

🍇 Mineta 🍇 (I swear.. I'm gonna.. ugh.. Do I need to explain?)

...

His Nicknames For You: Strong Arms, Baby, Sweetheart

Your Nicknames For Him: Kiri, Eiji, Bae, Babe, Handsome

...

Random Facts:

- It's rare for you to go on a date that doesn't take place at the gym, you even go there when you're not on the date so it's just normal!

- If you're not at the gym you're normally at the cafe drinking latte's and coffee's

- After you two started dating, you went to an arcade for one of your dates he won you giant teddy bear that you ended up naming 'Teddy Riot'

- There's one thing that you do just to please Kirishima and that's watch Crimson Riot movies with him. You've never been a big fan of the movies but Eiji really loves them so you watch them to make him happy.

- He likes hugs, but he's always scared to hug you in case something happens and his quirk activates and he hurts you, you've reassured him that it won't happen but he's still always a little hesitant to hug and snuggle you.

...

Remember, now is the last chance to vote on the new character. The vote is in the 'The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya' it's like this so that it's easier to count up.

You just read 420 words