You Go On A Double Date {P17}

Note: I don't ship most of these couples, they just work with the story so please do not rage about them in the ways of which Bakugou would, then Bakugou's Y/N will have to deal with his anger even more then she already has to.

If you all want me to do a thing where I tell you all my ships then lmk, and I might. But for now the only one I will confirm to ship is Kiribaku

 But for now the only one I will confirm to ship is Kiribaku

Izuku Midoriya (Double Date W/ Uraraka & Tenya)

"And~ Done!" you said as you got your silver heart necklace on, tonight you had a date with Izuku, but not a normal date. You two had agreed to go on a double date with Uraraka and Tenya, since their first date was well... awkward as they called it. So you both had agreed to go out with them so that they could hopefully have a better date. You walked out of your bedroom to see Izuku fixing his tie, since you all were going to dinner, you walked over and kissed his cheek. "Ready to go Deku?" he smiled "Of course..."

...

As you held his hand and walked to the restaurant, you spotted Tenya and Uraraka talking to each other with their faces both red. "Hey you guys!" You yelled as you ran over, hugging them "Oh you two made it!" Uraraka said, as you finally got a look at what she and Tenya were wearing.

 "Hey you guys!" You yelled as you ran over, hugging them "Oh you two made it!" Uraraka said, as you finally got a look at what she and Tenya were wearing

"You two look so cute!" you exclaimed, Tenya cleared his throat saying "You both look nice as well..." Izu wrapped his arm around my waist saying "Why don't we head inside? We have dinner don't we?" "O-Oh right!" Tenya said as he dashed inside, "W-wait up!" Uraraka yelled as she ran after him. You look over to Izuku as he said "I'm glad we're here... they're gonna need some help..." "Mhm.." you replied as he took your hand and walked you inside.

A few minutes into dinner...

Uraraka and Tenya were looking away from each other so you decided to start up a conversation, "Sooo... How did you guys find this place?" Uraraka looked over "O-oh.. T-Tenya suggested it... It is really good though..." "You think?" he asked, looking over to her. "Of course! It has some great food!" "I-I'm glad you think so..." soon they started getting into conversation.