Random One-Shots {P32}

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

{ He Helps Babysit }

"I swear to All Might! Dai! Slow down!" you yelled, running after him as he scurried throughout your dorm room. Your parents had an emergency and quickly dropped off Dai at your dorm, saying they would come and pick him back up tomorrow. Dai had never been to your dorm since it was normally closed off to anyone who wasn't living in the dorms, but they allowed your brother in since you didn't have anyone else that could look after him.

He jumped on your bed, 'At least he's in a slightly contained area' you thought, sitting down at your desk to start on the homework you still needed to finish. About five minutes later, you heard a knock at your door. "I'll get it! I'll get it!" Dai yelled, hoping off your bed and running to your door, you sighed in defeat, knowing you couldn't contain the little ball of energy that was your brother, "Y/N! Y/N! Look who I found!" he ran back over, holding Izuku's hand, Izu walked over giving me a quick peck "Everything okay?" "More on less..." you replied, looking over as Dai tried to grab the limited edition All Might figurine off your shelf.

"No, no, no, no.." you said, quickly getting up and moving him away from it, putting him on your bed. "You can't do that..." Dai pouted, crossing his arms. Deku walked up and kneeled down in front of him, "Hey Dai... If your good for Y/N... I'll go with you next time you go shopping. Alright?" he smiled and nodded quickly. "Good.." Izu ruffled Dai's hair as Dai started to jump on your bed once more. You walked up and hugged your boyfriend from behind, "Thanks, Babe.." "Heh.. N-no problem.."

Katsuki Bakugou{ You Help Him Cook }

Katsuki Bakugou
{ You Help Him Cook }

"Katsuki~ That already looks so good!" you complimented, sitting at his kitchen table as he started to set up your dinner together. "Thanks Bubbles, but I still have a while before it's done..." "What if I helped you?" he looked back at you, raising his eyebrow. "Why do you suddenly want to help? You never want to help..." you shrugged, standing up "I don't know... I felt like being helpful today!"

He sighs, "Fine, Stupid... Grab me some more fish from the fridge..." I nodded, going to grab it before he stopped me, "What are you doing?" "Getting.. the fish?" "Wash your hands first..." I walked over to sink, groaning before washing my hands, then walking back and grabbing the fish, handing it to Katsuki. "Thank you.." he said, before starting to thinly chop it "Need anything else?" "Yes, get radish, soy sauce, wasabi, pickled ginger, and hot sauce." I raised an eyebrow at the hot sauce, "Not for you, I'm putting it on mine.." "That makes sense.." I replied as I grabbed everything he had requested.