⚡ The Facts Of Dating: Denki Kaminari ⚡

Your Snuggle Style: The Sweethearts Cradle (He's the one with their head on the pillow)

...

His Contact Name For You: 👑💕 Princess Y/N 💕👑

Your Contact Name For Him: 👑⚡ My Pikachu Prince ⚡👑

...

Favorite Dates: Your favorite dates together are rather simple, it's after school when he comes with you to the bar and you do homework together and end up making out in the back till you have to head home.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Cheek, Lips, Neck

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Forehead, Cheek, Neck

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

- 🎶 Jirou 🎶 (She always liked his jokes, and before you came along he tested his flirts on her but she does like you and thinks you're pretty cool)

- 💿 Sero 💿 (You all are close, and Sero always thought you both we're pretty cute so he wouldn't mind being with either of you)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

- 💿 Sero 💿 (Just read the explanation above)

- 💥 Bakugou 💥 (He always thought you were cool and always thought of asking you out, but once he find out you and Kami were together he backed off. Though if you two ever split he'd probably swoop in and try to take you out)

- 🍇 Mineta 🍇 (I swear.. *sighs* Why do you think he's here? Huh? WHY YOU THINK MR. PERV IS HERE!)

...

His Nicknames For You: Princess, Babe, Baby, Sweet Heart, Love

Your Nicknames For Him: Pikachu, Babe, Prince, Kami

...

Random Facts:

- Sometimes your mom will slip him a shot when your not looking, that's how much she likes him. She thinks he's a good kid.

- Your father probably knows the least about him, but they get along so you're happy.

- Whenever you and Kami hang out at the bar or at your house your brothers normally check on you every five minutes to make sure nothings going on.

- He always tests out his flirts on you, they either go one of two ways. 1, you laugh and tell him to keep trying or 2, your face becomes a blushing mess of a tomato which makes him laugh.

- He'll sometimes fake that he doesn't understand the homework just to hang out with you and get cuddles and kisses

...

Don't forget to go to 'The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya' to vote on the next character I add in.

You just read 442 words.