He Helps You Study/ Train {P18}

This might be short because while prewriting this I'm sick... so yeah, trying not to die.

 so yeah, trying not to die

Izuku Midoriya

You groaned as you slammed your head against the kitchen table, you had a test coming up and your mother told you, you wouldn't be allowed to leave the house unless you passed it. Why is that? Because you completely flunked your last one since you forgot it existed. Dai was sitting beside you, eating a cookie and looking at your study material before looking up at you saying "You're not gonna pass this.." "Gee.. Thanks for the encouragement Dai.." "Anytime.." you sighed and went back to reading before you heard your doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?" you asked yourself, getting up and walking to your door. Once you opened it, you noticed your broccoli boyfriend in front of you holding one of his textbooks. "I am at your assistance!" "Thanks.. but how did you..?" "Your mom told me.." you nodded saying that it wasn't surprising she did that as he joined you at the table. "So what do you need the most help with?" "Well.." you pointed at 'How To Quickly Escort People Safely' and while he had a worried look he sighed, "Let's get to work.."

Katsuki Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou

You laid back on Bakugou's bed, "I'm gonna dieeeeee.." "You're not gonna die stupid, just pick up the dumbbell.." "Easy for you to say Mr. 6-Pack!" you yelled as you threw one of his blanket's over yourself. You were extremely close to getting last place in the strength test today, and since Aizawa was doing another strength test tomorrow, everyone had a shot to do better. But because Katsuki knew he would at least be in top 3, he decided to spend his time helping you. And the dumbbell you were picking up? 5 pounds..but it felt like your arms were gonna break off.

"Look stupid.. Let me help.." he said, getting you off the bed and standing behind you, "Pick up the dumbbell..." you sighed and did as he said after a few seconds his hands helped yours pick it up, and from his position, you got flustered and stopped focusing on the dumbbell and didn't even notice when he removed his hands and stood you fully back up. "There, see you're doing it.." you raised an eyebrow before looking back and smiling "Hell yeah! I am strong!" he laughed as you put the dumbbell back down. He then leaned over and said "You know... there are other ways to.. train~" "Touche~"