You Move In With Him {P37}

Let's get into this, bois.

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You finished taping up the box full of the last of your scrapbooks and framed photos "Dad! I finished the last box!" "Coming!" he yelled, coming in and picking up the box, walking with you as he brought it outside, watching as your mom continued putting boxes of clothes into your car, and a few in Izuku's, who was helping you get your stuff to the apartment since he himself had unpacked the day before.

"Well that should be the last of it.." your mom commented, "Yeah.. thanks for the help-" "Y/N! Wait!", you looked back to see Dai, running towards you, holding the All Might jacket that Izuku had given you. "You forgot your jacket!" "Heh.." you bent down, ruffling Dai's hair, "I thought I told you, you could keep it.." "But it's yours.." "Just keep the jacket, will you?" he smiled, hugging the jacket, "I'm gonna miss you.." "I'm not leaving forever. I'm still gonna come by and see you, mom, and dad, you dork."

You stood back up, looking to Izuku "Ready?" "I would say so, yeah.." you gave one last hug to your family, getting in your car and waving to them "Bye! I'll come visit you!" "We'll come visit you too, Sweetie!" you mom yelled back as you got in the car, following Izuku to your apartment.

Once you two arrived a few minutes later, you both immediately started bringing your boxes into the apartment. "I can't believe we got this place so cheap!" "Yeah.. it's a good size for what we got it at.." he placed your clothes down, "You can go check out our room if you want, I got the rest of it and I want to know if I set it up right.." "Alright.." you walked up, kissing his cheek, "I'm sure you did fine, but thanks Baby~" "U-um.. y-you're welcome..." he walked back outside to grab a box as you walked into the bedroom, smiling at the fact that Izuku had indeed set up the bedroom correctly.

" he walked back outside to grab a box as you walked into the bedroom, smiling at the fact that Izuku had indeed set up the bedroom correctly

You flopped down on to the bed, face down, enjoying the comfy mattress against you. You heard footsteps walk in, dropping a box down as the weight shifted on the bed, meaning Izuku had sat down next to you. "So? Did I do well?" "It's perfect.." you leaned up, kissing him. "I can't believe we finally have our own place..." "Yeah.. it's so surreal.. K-knowing I get to wake up to you every morning.." "Izu.."