How He Helps You When You're Sad {P16}

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You had put Dai down for a nap and for some reason you had just felt... sad. You didn't know why but you had just randomly started feeling sad. And so after about 5 minutes you ended up picking up your phone and texting your lovable broccoli haired boyfriend.

...

Me: Izukuuuuuuuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭

💖🥦 My Super Broccoli 🥦💖: hmm

💖🥦 My Super Broccoli 🥦💖: everything ok?

Me: I feel sadddddddd...

Me: HELP. ME.

💖🥦 My Super Broccoli 🥦💖: you want me to come over?

Me: yeah....

💖🥦 My Super Broccoli 🥦💖: I'll be over in a few minutes 💕💕

...

You smiled at your phone and laid on the couch down on the couch, waiting for Deku to come over and knock on your door and give you hugs and cuddles. Soon enough, after a few minutes, you heard a knock at your door and after looking through your door's peep hole and clarifying it was Izuku you opened the door. In front of you was your boyfriends and three bags all filled with ice cream you smiled at helped Izuku bring it inside you each took a tub and a spoon and sat on the couch.

"Thank you for the ice cream.." he smiled and kissed your forehead, "You're welcome Babe.." you smiled and hugged him "You called me Babe~" he chuckled and hugged you back, "Yeah, yeah.. now lets get back to ice cream.."

Katsuki Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou

You were known as one of the smartest girls in class 1-A but today... you received a test which you thought you would do good in but nope. You had the worst grade in the class at a 67% and this just got you down, even though Aizawa said you could retake the test and you planned on doing so, you still felt bad and decided to test you explosive porcupine.