He Gets Jealous {P8}

((These are gonna be in the guys POV))

Izuku Midoriya

'He's Her Brother. He's Her Brother. HE'S HER BROTHER.' I kept telling myself as Dai was hanging on to Y/N's leg as she was making us dinner, I mean.. he's only five! Why would I be jealous of- "Y/N? Can you show me what a kiss is?" OH HECK NO. NO. NO. NO! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS DAI! Y/N started laughing before leaning down and ruffling his hair "I'll tell you when you're older bud.." she said before going back to dinner.

"Y/N..? Can I have a kiss?" Okay. That's it. I got up and quickly picked up Dai before setting him on the table and turning Y/N towards me, "Sweetheart.. What are you-?" I quickly pushed forward and kissed her, as she blushed she kissed quickly kissed back before pulling away. "Now that Dai.. Is a kiss" is what I said before she whispered in my ear "Jealous much?"

I blushed before saying "N-no!" she giggled as she finished dinner and said "It's alright Izu.. Just remember, I'm yours forever!" I blushed, 'How can someone be so adorable?' "Alright! Let's eat!"

 Just remember, I'm yours forever!" I blushed, 'How can someone be so adorable?' "Alright! Let's eat!"

Katsuki Bakugou

I was twitching as I watched Y/N talking to that shitty 1-B student Monoma, Shitty Hair & Dunce Face were laughing at me as I was trying not to kill him, per Y/N's wishes. "Come on Bakubro! She's just talking to someone, not like she's gonna dump you for him!" I glared at Kirishima as he took a step back. I then looked back to make sure nothing was happening between MY GIRLFRIEND, and that little shit.

After a while, I was getting tired of this shit and walked up, wrapping an arm around Y/N's shoulder as she continued talking to him. She didn't seem to mind or get flustered by it.. I mean.. why would she? I've known the idiot since we were kids and I've only seen her embarrassed a couple of times this year, I noticed Monoma's glare and I lit my hand up a little bit, once Y/N noticed this she sighed, "If you both are going to fight go ahead.. but I am going to class.. Good day.." she said before walking off.