Y/N Character Profile {REVAMP} {P46}

Okay- hi- I'm back- and this was the first thing I came up with-

Yes I've been reading your suggestions and I do plan on writing some of them, for instance I can tell you for a fact the next chapter, whenever that comes out, is going to be "When you have your period" or something around those lines..

But looking back I've come to the conclusion that out of all the chapters that aren't from when I first started writing... yes I'm talking about the fights besides Tamaki and Hitoshi, specifically Eijirou's cause I did him kind of dirty there... I thought this chapter needed a revamp.. why? Heights. Damn. Fucking. Heights.

I've come to realize that, "Hey. Maybe I should have looked at the wiki for the heights instead of going off cm and calculating." cause let me tell you dear readers it's different in height then when you go off google.

So I went back, looked through wiki's, spent a few times crying over stupid shit. Best to say I'm kind of mad at Tomura right now for reasons but at the same time that's gonna help me out in the future. Yes you should be worried. No I'm not okay.

But anyways, enjoy!

Also take note the reasons these are different is because these are the aged up, moved out, pro hero versions/ just plan older versions/ older more advance villain versions that the book currently takes place with basically Izuku-Eijirou, Tamaki and Hitoshi those Y/N's are 20, and Dabi and Tomura's Y/N's are 24.