You're On Your Period {P47}

...hi-

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

"Ugh..." you groaned, laying on the couch. Your period had just started and you had the worst cramps. Izuku had went to go buy you more pads since you had only enough left to last you the rest of the day, he was also probably going to get ice cream for the both of you to eat together. You took a deep breath, attempting to sit up before immediately laying back down, "Nope. Not today. Not today Satan-" you said to yourself as your phone began to ring.

You reached over, pressing accept and putting the phone on speaker, laying back to where you were. "Hello?" "Hi Honey!" Izuku said over the phone as you smiled, "What kind of ice cream do you want?" "How did I know you were going to get ice cream..." He laughed on the other end, "Cause I get you ice cream every time you're on your period, now what do you want?" "Hmm... Cookies and Cream." "Okayyyy... Got it! Do you already have a movie picked out or should I buy a new one?" You smiled, "How about you pick something out for us?" "Okay! I'll be home soon!" "Alright Izu... I love you." "I love you too."

About thirty minutes later, Izuku unlocked the door and walked in, "I'm home!" You looked back from the couch with a smile, "Hi baby." You responded as he walked over, giving you a quick peck as he sat on the edge of the couch as to not to disturb you. "Okay so I got the Princess Diaries- APPARENTLY it's good... The lady at checkout suggested it so I can't be blamed-" You laughed, "I'm sure it'll be fine." He smiled, setting it up before picking you up for a moment, only to lay you back down on his chest as he laid on the couch with you. "The ice cream is in the bag on the floor if you want it..." "I'll eat it in a bit.. right now I just wanna cuddle."

Katsuki Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou

(wear a mask kids)

Katsuki was reasonably upset with your female organs today. He has gotten the week off and planned on spending time cuddling, kissing, and all the other less appropriate stuff that couples enjoy. But what decided to arise today? What decided to ruin yours and his plans? Your period. Luckily you took birth control so instead of it being the six days it used to be when you two originally started dating years prior, it was now only about 3-4 days. Though Katsuki was still upset about it taking up most of the week.