They Have A Nightmare {P25}

Suggested by..

Yeah I didn't think of doing this till I saw this comment so thank you 😊

Also I said I would do a few more of them as a normal couple before I started moving into the future, SO NO ONE CAN YELL AT ME.... yet.

Also this is in the guys POV, enjoy

......

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

"A hero? Hah! Don't make me laugh!" I looked around in some sort of void, seeing Y/N.. or at least it looked like her. She had a more shadowy presence to her, her normal E/C eyes were not a dark red and black surrounding them. She walked forward, "You think you're a hero? That your MY hero? Your weak! You couldn't even develop a quirk on your own!" she pushed me back, "Once you realize you'll never do this world any good.. then you might actually do SOME good.." she laughed, insanely. She leaned in close, "Bye, bye, Izuku.. Izuku.."

"Izuku!" Y/N shouted, shaking me "W-what?" "Babe are you okay? You were shaking and talking in your sleep.. you scared the hell out of- Woah!" she yelled as I tackled into a hug, she hugged me back, rubbing my back. "A nightmare, huh?" I nodded against her hair, she pulled my face back so she was looking me in the eyes "..Well nightmare's aren't real.. you're okay.."

I leaned in and kissed her, she rubbed my back a little more before once again pulling away "You wanna talk about it..?" I nodded, slowly starting to explain it to her as she sat and listened, which was all she needed to do right now. Once I was done, she kissed my temple "Well your nightmares are stupid... I would never say anything like that... I believe way to much in you and love you too much to even think about it.."