Their Nightmare Comes True {P26}

Suggested By...

Okay so while writing the next chapter I saw this comment^^

And so I stopped what I was doing since I already had finished Izuku's part because I was like 'It wont make sense if this comes out before the other chapter...' and so here we are because I liked this idea way to much. So thank you 😊

Also expect a update thing next chapter and I'll give the hint of EX/N 😉

Enjoy this chapter!

...

Izuku Midoriya (I'm legit listening to cradles while writing this-)

'Goddammit Izuku..' I thought as I started running to the abandoned building where some villain was keeping him. We had gotten into an argument and he walked out, then a while later I turned on the news and they were reporting that Deku had gotten kidnapped, so my first instinct was to leave Dai at my parent's hero office and go find him. After getting information from around the city, you brought yourself to this building.

As you walked in, you tried to be a quiet as possible before some lackey of the villain grabbed you, putting their hand over your mouth. "Excellent.." you looked up to see the villain, she was taller than you so she leaned down and looked at you, "I knew you would come.. I just had to wait~" she pulled a hair from your head, clutching it as they slowly turned into you.

They looked exactly like you, their clothes had adjusted to fit your body as they smirked. "Well, well, so this is what All Might successor fell for.. don't see why but.. It'll do.." the lackey dragged you along as you all walked out to the main room and into where they were holding him. They held you in the shadows as the villain walked up to Deku, kicking him in the stomach to wake him up, "Gah.. where am.. Y/N?" "I should've known you could've gotten yourself kidnapped so easily.. you're so weak.." I saw his eyes widen as she punched him.

You couldn't watch this. You bit into the lackey's hand, making him let go of you "Stupid Hero!" the villain turned as they saw you walk over, they went to hit you before you used your quirk to make the illusion that there were many of you. They quickly got confused and you were able to grab the hair, making them turn back to normal as the police flooded into the building.